• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

new bun

touie

Wise Old Thumper
Just got back with my new bun as mentioned on a previous post. Bunny's called Niamh and seems to have settled in well after the 2 hour journey home!!! :D She is in her cage lying down.

I'm a bit worried though! my boys were desparate to be let out of their cage and having been previously nearly 100% reliable with the litter tray, they both charged over to the new cage tails out and pooed all around it!!! Fudge even sprayed me! :evil:

Is this a normal reaction or an indication that bonding might be problematic!!! :?

yes, when my males smell females they stick tails in air and poo and wee, its showing territory but not in a bad way, spaying is a sign of love and affection, me personally would rather like a kiss :lol:
becky

Rexy bexy said:
yes, when my males smell females they stick tails in air and poo and wee, its showing territory but not in a bad way, spaying is a sign of love and affection, me personally would rather like a kiss :lol:
becky

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes I agree Becky, there are nicer more subtler ways of showing affection :lol: :lol:

Back