• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Treacles RAW prize

Pets mum

Wise Old Thumper
Treacle was thrilled to win the GBBO prize during the competition week, and even more thrilled when we opened the box this morning, from Burgess

They have been super generous, a big bag of bunny nuggets, a bag of herbs and a bag of blueberry treats, plus lots of vouchers.

nCJydVY.jpg

Here is Treacle reading the Rabbit Care leaflet, just to check I am doing everything right
BuSXKHV.jpg

Thank you Burgess, from me and a very happy bunny :D

Last edited:
they look fantastic!!! & Treacle is very beautiful.

fantastic generosity from Burgess. donating prizes is an excellent marketing tool.

Looks a very generous and useful prize :) Well done Treacle. I hope you enjoy eating your way through the items.

By the way, j&b's Joey...........Treacle is a very clever bunny. She can read !!

Looks a very generous and useful prize :) Well done Treacle. I hope you enjoy eating your way through the items.

By the way, j&b's Joey...........Treacle is a very clever bunny. She can read !!

yeah well Treace isn't high on red bull & jaffa cakes ....said Joey

Back