• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I promise I haven't forgotten the bunnies prize!

binkyCodie

Mama Doe
I know I promised / a few of you wanted pictures of the bunnies with prize I won during the RAW week. I promise I haven't forgotten their prize or taking pictures! there were a few issues getting it to me so sadly I didn't have it before my toe was done, and since then I've not been very mobile. taken two weeks to put my foot flat on the floor and have the surgical boot on it :roll: I hope once this bandage is off (friday) I will be more mobile, and I can give them their gift and get some cute pictures of them for you all ;)

I bet you can't wait to be mobile again. I look forward to photos!

I'm excited to be. sitting down being unable to do anything is quite boring! plus I miss the rabbits. Luna wishes to eat my bandage so I can't sit with them :( she just attacks it and follows my foot around trying to dig and bite on it. its done nothing to her!!

Back