• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

(Almost) a Trio

Aww, do you swap them around e.g. do you put Ham back with Beatrice for a while? Is their shed divided?

Aww, do you swap them around e.g. do you put Ham back with Beatrice for a while? Is their shed divided?

Beatrice goes back with Hamilton in the evening/overnight in the shed, then around 9.00 in the morning I swap them around in the run. She seems fine with it and Hamilton behaves as if he is bonded to both of them. I'm hoping to try bonding them together properly again tomorrow. It was meant to be this weekend, but the weather has been so unbearably hot that I think they would be too stressed by it. They've all mainly been sleeping as it's so hot!

Beatrice goes back with Hamilton in the evening/overnight in the shed, then around 9.00 in the morning I swap them around in the run. She seems fine with it and Hamilton behaves as if he is bonded to both of them. I'm hoping to try bonding them together properly again tomorrow. It was meant to be this weekend, but the weather has been so unbearably hot that I think they would be too stressed by it. They've all mainly been sleeping as it's so hot!

Lucky Hamilton :) I hope that the bonding goes well if you try tomorrow.

Back