• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New heights in laziness

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
A certain bunny of mine CBA to sit up to poop

U1TXtWjl.jpg

He didn't have a messy bum, got up a few mins later & showered them everywhere

:shock::shock::shock: He’ll be mortified that you’ve shared that photo! :lol:

Completely agree :shock: It's really no way to make a bunny feel welcome, to have a camera shoved up (or nearly) his bottom :lol:

And as for not posting names or faces, black bunnies everywhere know that they can be recognised by their bottoms :lol:

It'll serve you right if by public shaming, you've caused him to hold it all in whenever you're around and made him poorly!

That's not laziness, it's the height of efficiency. Why bother wasting time getting up when you can just shoot out the cannon balls in comfort?

It's just that kind of can-do attitude we need to make Britain great again.

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk

That's not laziness, it's the height of efficiency. Why bother wasting time getting up when you can just shoot out the cannon balls in comfort?

Haha, who's been listening to Raab the Drab then :lol:

Hear hear Scrappy - Rudey thinks we are simple minded beings that get up and go poop in another place

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

I agree. This is highly productive without wasting any unnecessary energy. Clever bunny.

Oi - stop encouraging Rudey Poop - it is lazy, its not clever & is no reason to be impressed :lol:

Back