PDA

View Full Version : Oh bless and Oh yuck!

Hels
12-12-2004, 07:34 PM
Hi there
I just had to come and tell someone what just happened!

My bunny Humprey is a bit of a contrary so and so but just now for the first time he put his nose down and allowed me to nose rub for about 5 minutes! (trust me this is a big thing!) his eyes closed and he looked very content and I hear this funny noise and I realise he is grinding his teeth! Well I was dead chuffed as I know this is a good sign and I was all puffed up with "my bunny loves me" importance. Then quick as a flash, his eyes open, he gives himself a shake and then his head disappears and reappears with a bunch of caecal grapes which he drops onto the floor infront of me!!! I'm like thanks Humph, very classy and wondering if he was lulling me into a false sense of security before deciding to gross me out!!

He is the funniest thing and has also been systematically destroying Christmas cards all day, I write one, put it to one side and then he jumps up onto the couch and leaves his bunny signature (teeth marks) on every single one. I think he wants people to know that the cards are also from him!

I just had to tell you!

Cheers
Helen & Humph

Amelia
12-12-2004, 07:36 PM
Love the name Humphrey, he sounds like a right character :lol:

Mubby
12-12-2004, 09:02 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

awwwwwwwwwwww he loves youuuuuuuuuuu :D

he only wants to help :wink: im sure he will want to help with present wrapping too :wink: :lol:

jredk04
12-12-2004, 10:26 PM
He is the funniest thing and has also been systematically destroying Christmas cards all day, I write one, put it to one side and then he jumps up onto the couch and leaves his bunny signature (teeth marks) on every single one. I think he wants people to know that the cards are also from him!

yes, i think they think its amusing. especially when they pinch the half written card away from you and hop off with it!

Denny
13-12-2004, 12:15 AM
Dont they just make you smile :D :D They are so entertaining that you cant help but laugh at the funny things they do :lol:

luvabun
13-12-2004, 08:38 AM
Hi there
I just had to come and tell someone what just happened!

My bunny Humprey is a bit of a contrary so and so but just now for the first time he put his nose down and allowed me to nose rub for about 5 minutes! (trust me this is a big thing!) his eyes closed and he looked very content and I hear this funny noise and I realise he is grinding his teeth! Well I was dead chuffed as I know this is a good sign and I was all puffed up with "my bunny loves me" importance. Then quick as a flash, his eyes open, he gives himself a shake and then his head disappears and reappears with a bunch of caecal grapes which he drops onto the floor infront of me!!! I'm like thanks Humph, very classy and wondering if he was lulling me into a false sense of security before deciding to gross me out!!

Cheers
Helen & Humph

http://pages.prodigy.net/indianahawkeye/newpage12/1.gif

perhaps thats your early Crimbo pressie??

MandyM
14-12-2004, 03:16 PM
:lol: Bless him :lol:

Hels
14-12-2004, 10:30 PM
perhaps thats your early Crimbo pressie??

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Well he could at least have wrapped it!!!!!!!!!!!

BugBabe
15-12-2004, 01:30 PM
And he will probably help with the "un" wrapping lol ! :lol: