• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh bless and Oh yuck!

Hels

New Kit
Hi there
I just had to come and tell someone what just happened!

My bunny Humprey is a bit of a contrary so and so but just now for the first time he put his nose down and allowed me to nose rub for about 5 minutes! (trust me this is a big thing!) his eyes closed and he looked very content and I hear this funny noise and I realise he is grinding his teeth! Well I was dead chuffed as I know this is a good sign and I was all puffed up with "my bunny loves me" importance. Then quick as a flash, his eyes open, he gives himself a shake and then his head disappears and reappears with a bunch of caecal grapes which he drops onto the floor infront of me!!! I'm like thanks Humph, very classy and wondering if he was lulling me into a false sense of security before deciding to gross me out!!

He is the funniest thing and has also been systematically destroying Christmas cards all day, I write one, put it to one side and then he jumps up onto the couch and leaves his bunny signature (teeth marks) on every single one. I think he wants people to know that the cards are also from him!

I just had to tell you!

Cheers
Helen & Humph

:lol: :lol: :lol:

awwwwwwwwwwww he loves youuuuuuuuuuu :D

he only wants to help :wink: im sure he will want to help with present wrapping too :wink: :lol:

He is the funniest thing and has also been systematically destroying Christmas cards all day, I write one, put it to one side and then he jumps up onto the couch and leaves his bunny signature (teeth marks) on every single one. I think he wants people to know that the cards are also from him!

yes, i think they think its amusing. especially when they pinch the half written card away from you and hop off with it!

Dont they just make you smile :D :D They are so entertaining that you cant help but laugh at the funny things they do :lol:

Hels said:
Hi there
I just had to come and tell someone what just happened!

My bunny Humprey is a bit of a contrary so and so but just now for the first time he put his nose down and allowed me to nose rub for about 5 minutes! (trust me this is a big thing!) his eyes closed and he looked very content and I hear this funny noise and I realise he is grinding his teeth! Well I was dead chuffed as I know this is a good sign and I was all puffed up with "my bunny loves me" importance. Then quick as a flash, his eyes open, he gives himself a shake and then his head disappears and reappears with a bunch of caecal grapes which he drops onto the floor infront of me!!! I'm like thanks Humph, very classy and wondering if he was lulling me into a false sense of security before deciding to gross me out!!

Cheers
Helen & Humph

1.gif

perhaps thats your early Crimbo pressie??

Back