• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Benny and Timmy !!!!!!

x Melissa x

Young Bun
Its true :)

One day we put benny and timmy in their run and went back inside, about 15 mins later we went to see how they were and noticed timmy was gone.He had climbed out of his run in the garage and was running around i called him but he ignored me and carried on.I was running around in the garage trying to catch him and the next minuit he was climbing up some paint tins going in hight order and back down. The tin started wobling so i ran over and quickly caught him in time before he knoked the tins over.Eventually i put him back in his run and still attempted to jump out.He got out by climbing up the sides so we put a sheet over the top so he could stop.He he lil cheeky devil :twisted:

Hi Melissa

Welcome here...I have had a look back and see Mum is here as well :lol: Your Timmy sounds a proper little character :lol:

I am a wise old owl
laughing.gif

Back