• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

#Caturday

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
It's hot here already and Freddie is curled up on the sofa. His tail is so fluffy he can barely see over it. [emoji23][emoji23]

I hope you all keep cool. Xx
48560b76f7a75468111721cc0b5c114f.jpg

One of my neighbour's cats is in her usual morning location- on her back in the middle of the footpath !! She does not move for anyone, not even dogs :lol:

One of my neighbour's cats is in her usual morning location- on her back in the middle of the footpath !! She does not move for anyone, not even dogs :lol:

:lol: we were in Thailand, walking along a busy footpath, and everyone had to walk into the road, as a cat was laid out in the middle of it, and wasn’t moving for anyone :love: :lol:

Oh Freddie, you are such a handsome boy, you can waft your tail to keep yourself cool, and probably everyone else too ! :lol:

One of my neighbour's cats is in her usual morning location- on her back in the middle of the footpath !! She does not move for anyone, not even dogs [emoji38]
[emoji23][emoji23]

Freddie's been giving Bobbi a bit of a tidy up.
1b895c0d97a2c7925fbb51d002c9f089.jpg

That's so sweet. :love:. Do they miss Kane ? X
As awful as it sounds, I do think us humans miss him a lot more than either of them do. :(

Freddie was always wary of him anyhow, just because of his size mainly I think. Bobbi used to snuggle up to Kane all the time but in recent months they'd grown apart considerably. Looking back I think it was because Kane had changed so much; he was showing signs of dementia and his confusion & anxiety seemed to unsettle Bobbi so she actually seems much calmer now he isn't here.

As awful as it sounds, I do think us humans miss him a lot more than either of them do. :(

Freddie was always wary of him anyhow, just because of his size mainly I think. Bobbi used to snuggle up to Kane all the time but in recent months they'd grown apart considerably. Looking back I think it was because Kane had changed so much; he was showing signs of dementia and his confusion & anxiety seemed to unsettle Bobbi so she actually seems much calmer now he isn't here.

That is sad, I wondered if Freddie had a chance to bond. He does like Bobbi though.

Animals can act strangely when one isn't well.

Back