• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thanks Herb...

Glingle

Warren Veteran
So, I went out to secure the shed for the evening. For once in the fine weather, none of the neighbours were sat out in their gardens and there was no washing on the lines. I figured that as Willow and Herb are currently moulting like crazy, I’d groom them.
Managed to catch Willow Chops and settled down with her on my lap on top of an old apron to try and protect my T-shirt and long skirt from some of the fluff. Willow allowed me to groom her with a comb for about 10 minutes in which time I removed a small rabbit worth of fluff. We had a cuddle and then I put her back in the run, where she proceeded to get rid of that nasty human smell.
Herb is also moulting although in a more orderly manner than Willow, from the waist down he’s a tufty mess but otherwise quite sleek. He settled down and let me comb him, but to be honest I figured it was probably more effective to gently pull out the tufts. He seemed to be tolerating this quite happily. I then realised that my right knee was getting quite warm and then felt something run down my leg and continue to run down my leg.... yep, he was doing what must surely be the biggest wee in bunny history. Poor bun must have had his legs crossed since breakfast! Obviously, I carried on grooming him for a few more minutes as hey, I was already soggy! After safely putting him away and stripping off indoors, I discovered that my fabric apron and my cotton skirt which has a cotton lining in it had a sodden patch 4 inches wide and 7 inches long! There was even some in my crocs shoe! Very impressive weeing Herb!

[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

I was planning on wearing that skirt to go to a crafting workshop tomorrow too. Let’s just hope the warm weather means it dries overnight! :lol:

Ahhh...bunny baptism. :lol:

My daughter still recounts the day that Mimzy deliberately (she is certain) waited till her face was within range and promptly sneezed into it.

Bunnies know how to make us humble. :roll:

Back