• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bishopton Vets, Ripon, Rabbit talk "Hot Topics in Rabbit Care" Tuesday 25th June

Bunny Buddy

Wise Old Thumper
Bishopton Vets, Ripon, Rabbit talk "Hot Topics in Rabbit Care" Tuesday 25th June

Copied from Facebook https://www.facebook.com/BishoptonVeterinaryGroup/

Calling all rabbit owners! We are holding a FREE rabbit talk - 'Hot Topics in Rabbit Care' on Tuesday 25th June at 7pm at our Ripon branch at Mill Farm, Studley Road, Ripon. To book your place please call 01765 602396 or email admin@bishoptonvets.co.uk. FREE rabbit goody bag for all attendees! 🐰 #rabbitvets #rabbittalk #rabbitawareness

I've booked and they said tell friends and colleagues in case they are interested. Short notice now, I know but they are welcoming anyone, you don't need to be a client there.

Not far for me,but wouldn't be able to make it. It's a great practice, we used to use them before we moved x

Back