• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Fever!

WonderBunn

Alpha Buck
You all know me but you dont know my latest addition!

Yes I got another one, bunny fever has taken our house. My o/h went along with the bunny thing for me. Something I have always wanted is some bunnies but he got bunny fever. We have to frequently visit P@H and he kept falling for some of the bunns in there. I dont have a problem with getting another (we have food, hay, straw, pen, veg etc etc already)

But whilst visiting a garden centre with pets etc there he fell for a tinyest bunny you had seen and named her Squige before we got her. The thing was that she was a poorly bunny and they didnt want to sell her. They had to wait til she got better and that could take weeks. She wasnt being badly treated or anything so I thought fair enough but there was some other cuties there so he then fell for a grey and white lop bun. She is a she, about 10 weeks, a dwarf we thing and very tiny.

So here she is - Squishie! (like from Nemo when Dorie calls her pet jelly fish Squishie!)

squishie.jpg

OMG, she is so gorgeous and its an extremely appropriate name as she looks so tiny she could be squished under anything. aawwww. Lovely and I'm sure she'll grow into a fine lady bun

I was thinking that Tam....she does look really small. Just looks like a baby bun that has not been walking long :lol:
Do you have a smaller cage to home her in? She looks lost :):)

:D I know, I am suprised at her size for 10 weeks as Thora is about 12 weeks and shes loads bigger.

She could be young but I guess we just got to go by what they tell us. SHes probably mor elike 8 weeks, maybe even young.

I like them to have as much space as possible see how she gets on (hoping she may just shoot up in size!)

Maybe she's a bit intimidated with all that space round about her, she'll be very unsure and lonely just now. Have you got somewhere to go and hide if she's feeling a bit sad. Maybe give her a teddy to snuggle into.

She is adorable and has such beautiful colouring :love: .

Thats a good plan.

I will look for a teddy for her.

I am hoping to introduce her to the others but not til she is bigger and stronger.

Her pen is in our computer room and my o/h spends quite a bit of time in there so they are going to be buddies. lol

omg she is never 10 weeks old, she looks to me to be about 6 weeks, what alot of people dont know is that dwarf lops r quite big about the same size of a silver fox or satin and can weight up to 5lb 4oz(2.381kgs)
becky

:love: Squishie is adorable, and what a lovely age to have a bunny from, plenty of time to get her used to handling and cuddles :p :p :lol: :lol:

Hi Alex

I must have been away when you joined but I have looked at your lovely bunnies ':wave:' Welcome to this teeny weeny baby........delightful ':love:'

Back