PDA

View Full Version : Bunny Fever!

WonderBunn
11-12-2004, 07:07 PM
You all know me but you dont know my latest addition!

Yes I got another one, bunny fever has taken our house. My o/h went along with the bunny thing for me. Something I have always wanted is some bunnies but he got bunny fever. We have to frequently visit P@H and he kept falling for some of the bunns in there. I dont have a problem with getting another (we have food, hay, straw, pen, veg etc etc already)

But whilst visiting a garden centre with pets etc there he fell for a tinyest bunny you had seen and named her Squige before we got her. The thing was that she was a poorly bunny and they didnt want to sell her. They had to wait til she got better and that could take weeks. She wasnt being badly treated or anything so I thought fair enough but there was some other cuties there so he then fell for a grey and white lop bun. She is a she, about 10 weeks, a dwarf we thing and very tiny.

So here she is - Squishie! (like from Nemo when Dorie calls her pet jelly fish Squishie!)

http://www.alby.me.uk/squishie.jpg

MandyM
11-12-2004, 08:31 PM
Ahhhhhh what a sweetie :D

Toby
11-12-2004, 08:34 PM
Gosh she is small isnt she!
But also very cute. :)

luvabun
11-12-2004, 08:45 PM
OMG, she is so gorgeous and its an extremely appropriate name as she looks so tiny she could be squished under anything. aawwww. Lovely and I'm sure she'll grow into a fine lady bun

Tamsin
11-12-2004, 08:49 PM
Is she really 10 weeks old?! She looks soooo tiny :D

Toby
11-12-2004, 09:02 PM
I was thinking that Tam....she does look really small. Just looks like a baby bun that has not been walking long :lol:
Do you have a smaller cage to home her in? She looks lost :):)

WonderBunn
11-12-2004, 09:09 PM
:D I know, I am suprised at her size for 10 weeks as Thora is about 12 weeks and shes loads bigger.

She could be young but I guess we just got to go by what they tell us. SHes probably mor elike 8 weeks, maybe even young.

I like them to have as much space as possible see how she gets on (hoping she may just shoot up in size!)

bunnyhuggger
11-12-2004, 10:18 PM
Maybe she's a bit intimidated with all that space round about her, she'll be very unsure and lonely just now. Have you got somewhere to go and hide if she's feeling a bit sad. Maybe give her a teddy to snuggle into.

She is adorable and has such beautiful colouring :love: .

WonderBunn
11-12-2004, 10:22 PM
Thats a good plan.

I will look for a teddy for her.

I am hoping to introduce her to the others but not til she is bigger and stronger.

Her pen is in our computer room and my o/h spends quite a bit of time in there so they are going to be buddies. lol

Rexy bexy
11-12-2004, 11:50 PM
omg she is never 10 weeks old, she looks to me to be about 6 weeks, what alot of people dont know is that dwarf lops r quite big about the same size of a silver fox or satin and can weight up to 5lb 4oz(2.381kgs)
becky

~Lisa~
12-12-2004, 01:26 PM
Awww bless, she's lovely WonderBunn!
Congratulations on your lovely teeny weeny addition :)

Adele
12-12-2004, 01:48 PM
:love: Squishie is adorable, and what a lovely age to have a bunny from, plenty of time to get her used to handling and cuddles :P :P :lol: :lol:

Marlene
12-12-2004, 02:48 PM
Hi Alex

I must have been away when you joined but I have looked at your lovely bunnies ':wave:' Welcome to this teeny weeny baby........delightful ':love:'