• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lola & 5 get a present from Twig and Nibble!

BattleKat

Wise Old Thumper
Twig and Nibble kindly donated one of these boxes for rabbit awareness week and lola and 5 were luckly enough to receive it yesterday!

The box includes lots of different types of forage and the buns love it - Lola plunged her entire head in before settling on some flowers and 5 meticulously chinned the box before settling on a tasty looking branch which he devoured. Neither of them are happy that it's being rationed. :lol:
I avoid plastic packaging where possible so it was nice to see everything in the box was recyclable and safe for the buns to nibble on. They cost £12 inclusive of delivery which I think is really good value considering how much is in the box, and as a bonus some of the profit goes to supporting rescue buns!

Has anyone had anything else from them? I'm thinking about buying a hamper or treat box next month when they're through this lot and the hyacinth balls I bought them recently.

jzh54x.jpg
10cuuwy.jpg

30bh0t1.jpg
qz42sp.jpg

Twig and Nibble kindly donated one of these boxes for rabbit awareness week and lola and 5 were luckly enough to receive it yesterday!

The box includes lots of different types of forage and the buns love it - Lola plunged her entire head in before settling on some flowers and 5 meticulously chinned the box before settling on a tasty looking branch which he devoured. Neither of them are happy that it's being rationed. [emoji38]
I avoid plastic packaging where possible so it was nice to see everything in the box was recyclable and safe for the buns to nibble on. They cost £12 inclusive of delivery which I think is really good value considering how much is in the box, and as a bonus some of the profit goes to supporting rescue buns!

Has anyone had anything else from them? I'm thinking about buying a hamper or treat box next month when they're through this lot and the hyacinth balls I bought them recently.

jzh54x.jpg
10cuuwy.jpg

30bh0t1.jpg
qz42sp.jpg

Oh I'm so glad they like their prize :D

Yes I buy from them all the time, I really like their stuff and that everything comes in packaging you can compost :)

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Aww lovely photos, they look like they're really enjoying their treats [emoji3]

I haven't ordered from twig and nibble before but they sound really good. I 'm going to have a nosey at their site right now!

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk

She has a really nice web site! I like. It looks like the owner runs wildacre warren rescue too (unless I'm confused which happens a lot), all the more reason to buy if so

That looks amazing. It's such good value too, and I like the environmentally friendly aspect. :)

Wow that looks fantastic. When you think a 200 gram bag of a mix costs £2.50 plus that is a bargain.

Gorgeous bunnies :love:. Those ears :love:

I bought a box. There is only one left now, the other two are sold out.
I just looked so much is sold out! What have I done [emoji38][emoji38] where will I now get my dried forage from? [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Have to say though the stuff is good :)

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

I've spread the word on Facebook and discovered a friend has made an earlier order with them.

Seriously at this rate they will be out of stock soon. :shock:. :lol:

Hello from Twig & Nibble

I thought I had better sign up so I can post that there will be new stock in the shop over the weekend! I make up smallish batches and they do sell out within 24 hrs.
Should be some more of the forage boxes which Lola and her chums are enjoying, as well as some new items.

Yes, I am also Wildacre Warren :) on facebook
Anna x

I thought I had better sign up so I can post that there will be new stock in the shop over the weekend! I make up smallish batches and they do sell out within 24 hrs.
Should be some more of the forage boxes which Lola and her chums are enjoying, as well as some new items.

Yes, I am also Wildacre Warren :) on facebook
Anna x

Your photos look great and I'm looking forward to my box for my chinchillas. Sadly I no longer have any rabbits. I will see what my hamsters like too. I much prefer natural treats and forage for our animals, some of the shop based animal treats have sugar, oils and diary products added and that cannot be good for them.

Back