• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

excited

touie

Wise Old Thumper
Hi everyone, I'm really excited! Going to pick up a new bun from a rescue centre on Monday, a little albino lionhead/dwarf cross, not sure how to go about bonding her with my two boys though!!! :?: :?

How exciting!! I've got to wait til after Christmas to get my new bunny! :)

Hope the bonding goes well. I think there is a post on here from someone who managed to bond a female succesfully with two males but i may be wrong....

Aaah thats great news :D a new little bunny arriving just in time for Christmas, that is just the best gift of all.
Please let us know how she settles in :D

great news.
my new addition 'dinky sparkles' arrived today. Bonding starts tomorrow!
good luck on monday. its a great way to start Christmas.
a girl to two boys. wow, lucky girl!

Thats fantastic news :D Its lovely to hear of all these buns finding a forever home for christmas. Please let is know when she arrives :D

touie said:
Hi everyone, I'm really excited! Going to pick up a new bun from a rescue centre on Monday, a little albino lionhead/dwarf cross, not sure how to go about bonding her with my two boys though!!! :?: :?

Lucky bun and it goes without saying that phots are an absolute must. She sounds very cute and very lucky mmmm... 2 male buns fighting over her.....

And jred - tell us more about Dinky Sparkles. Is that what you've named her or did she come with that?

good luck today! let us know how it goes

in the meantime, i've taken lots of photos of jack & dinky sparkles. will post v soon. she was named sparkles but she's so small compared to Jack so Nicola (mubby's mum) suggested the name (i think in jest) but it was so catchy it's stuck!

Back