• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Misha is a pain!

After peeing on me FOUR times again, this is how bad she feels, she would launch up on me sleep a few min, take off crazy, come back more cuddles.
THIS is what i am forced to do, THREE towels over me lol
d73b2a75-6fa6-461c-b344-4e3f3df59ea5-original.jpg

b0e74133-1a93-42e9-b0eb-bd126f00989f-original.jpg

Oh dear :lol: some bunnies wee on soft things like towels and quilts, has she been spayed? She is very cute :love:

I am waiting till she is 5 1/2 months to get spayed, so halfway through next month, then the 8 weeks i was told to stop the marking!
Yes she is cute, and i tell her she is LUCKY she is cute, or she would be in a stew!, she just honks at me and snuggles in lol

She is adorable. At least pee can be usually be washed off items. I once had a bunny who would bite my clothing and bedding and leave little cuts that got worse after laundering. She was limited as to where she was allowed to hop and I always had to put a towel or old blanket on my lap to protect my clothing.
Being cute helps.

Back