• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lunas vet adventure today :)

binkyCodie

Mama Doe
both bunnies are healthy! good weight too as Luna’s 2.7kg and Orion is 2.4kg. she’s healthy and her hocks are healing up after a flare up a few months ago. her hips feel good, her heart sounds good and her teeth are well. for the first time ever she tried to fight the vet, and very angrily pulled down the stethoscope from the vets neck and flung it on the floor [emoji38]
this is the stink eye I’m getting!
6e43545f8fbada25174e59da0c468e8b.jpg

unless she gets ill (or orion does) no vet trips until november! we do a blood test to check her kidney and liver function due to the long term metacam use just to be safe.
usually her vaccines are in july but I’m having my toe op end of june so I don’t want to be trying to get to the vets after having that done!
bonus pictures:
a3ef8ad172d51f28c8fd7d81e83d91c8.jpg
(yes I touched it much to his upset)
1b585ece6956d356f2556e45c1a19807.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m so glad they are both doing well :love: that look :lol: I get an indignant glare from Frosty after the vets :lol:

Back