• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RAW - #Fluffy Footsie Friday

Bertie's feetsies.
3a4567a171a4223fbbdbfd7d812a59f5.jpg

Sent from my 5051X using Tapatalk

Loving the black bunny and white feet.

Susie, how come Spenser and now Bertie have the whitest bunny feet I have ever seen ? :shock:

Susie, how come Spenser and now Bertie have the whitest bunny feet I have ever seen ? :shock:

I thought that! Boo & Mouse have great floofy feet (we won't mention the boys) but after seeing Berties I'm too ashamed

[emoji7][emoji7]

Those feet are impressively clean. When I posted this morning I was going to tell everyone that we wouldn't judge if their bunnies had yellow feet [emoji23][emoji23] but Bertie clearly keeps himself very tidy.

[emoji7][emoji7]

Those feet are impressively clean. When I posted this morning I was going to tell everyone that we wouldn't judge if their bunnies had yellow feet [emoji23][emoji23] but Bertie clearly keeps himself very tidy.
When I got the white buns I was like omg.. How do people with white rabbits do this?! What even this is impossible! They always seemed to have muddy paws, grass stained paws, yellow pee paws... Then Penelope peed on Apricot.. So she had a yellow side... [emoji849] I wasn't impressed, but I've finally got it mostly figured and they have white fluffy feetsies now [emoji38] I'll see if I can get a picture later, the velvets don't really have fluffy feet being rexes [emoji38]

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Vanity! Bertie had grey feet from the newspaper used in his enclosure at the rescue, but he soon turned them white. I will try to find a photo of Spenser's feetsies.

Back