• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I forgot how messy hay cookies are!

binkyCodie

Mama Doe
3f6b1dcd8ff97c8ba3e5005e0d5e4c11.jpg

at least they had fun [emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:lol: The OH always gives me THAT look when they get one: they have them outside in the run which is his responsibility to clean, and I always try and give them one when it's not going to rain for a while otherwise it's like cleaning up stew!

I think Luna's cleaning it up for me since I just witnessed her walk around the pen with her tongue to it :lol:

its a small price to pay for some fun for them, I'll just have to use the broom later on!

oh yes, I can imagine how awful it would be outside :lol: Orion waaay back threw his in the water bowl...it was disgusting :mrgreen: was like a horrible mushy soup.. I gagged trying to clean it out. I think eventually I bribed K to do it with money!

I think Luna's cleaning it up for me since I just witnessed her walk around the pen with her tongue to it :lol:

its a small price to pay for some fun for them, I'll just have to use the broom later on!

oh yes, I can imagine how awful it would be outside :lol: Orion waaay back threw his in the water bowl...it was disgusting :mrgreen: was like a horrible mushy soup.. I gagged trying to clean it out. I think eventually I bribed K to do it with money!
HA HA! :D We don't mind it, they smell OK to us. Lopsy also 'cleans up' if given enough time ;P

:lol: a long handled dustpan and brush is my friend in this situation:thumb:

the pen is a lot cleaner today. I think Luna has been going around with her tongue to the floor[emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Meanie :lol: actually, I’m pretty sure F&F don’t eat them, they are just a toy for destruction :lol: they eat the sweet green ones though :love:

:lol:. They have had such a variety of hay products since Nylons dental and the vet said she could be back in 6 weeks. That cost us a few pounds short of £400.00:shock:. We couldn't sustain £400 every six weeks. She'd end up with having her teeth out.

Back