• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The bonding bas begun!

k1984

Mama Doe
So...in my challenge to bond all six of my rabbits together, I have already started with the first phase....bonding Buttons to Greyie and Pete. Started early this morning and so far all has been peaceful and calm :love: :D
48012825538_a7bd9fc232.jpg
[/url]Untitled by Mrs M, on FlickrUntitled by Mrs M, on Flickr

Update...

Well things escalated quickly. I've jumped from phase 1 to phase 4 of bonding all six of my bunnies together. The bonding between Greyie, Pete and Buttons quickly broke down with Greyie displaying very dominant and aggressive behaviour to Buttons. She had just fixated on her and wasn't willing to backdown or accept her...even guarding water bottle and food bowl to prevent Buttons from accessing it.

I decided on drastic action...or distraction...to try and break the fixation Greyie had on Buttons. So...we quickly went to bonding all 5 rabbits! :eek: It's been 24 hours and the dynamics are surprisingly much, much better and it's looking much more successful.
I've updated more on my website (something I've only just set up and is still a work in progress), but for now...this is the situation...and all is calm and quiet :love:
Untitled by Mrs M, on FlickrUntitled by Mrs M, on FlickrUntitled by Mrs M, on FlickrUntitled by Mrs M, on Flickr

Back