• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

None shall pass..

Glingle

Warren Veteran
I was going to go and get some lunch and a brew, but Beans objected!

blHyolHl.jpg

:lol: Is that partition wood?
Yep. Pickle the Destroyer has remodelled it in places! When I can get into the kitchen, I’ll get a picture of his work. :lol:
I think Beans wanted to see Pickle, who was obscured by the littter tray and so he decided to find a vantage point.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I love the room divider. Is it fixed in place or movable?

awww, love a perching bun. He has quite a serious expression on his face so I think you're safe to assume he is taking his guarding duties quite seriously

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I love the room divider. Is it fixed in place or movable?
It’s freestanding - https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01MPXX6LI/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
I’ve slid part of one of the panels between the fridge freezer and worktop, so that holds it secure. I orginally bought it to use in the bunny shed so that I bad weather if we locked them in, we could give them extra indoor space, but still section off the stored hay and other stuff that lives in there. It works well in the kitchen though. I can open it like a gate, by pulling it diagonally towards the fridge if that makes sense. I can then slide it in between the worktop and my toolbox and tub full of rock salt to secure it at that side so neither of them could push it open.

Now, you see, I read this at lunchtime at my desk and almost chocked on my sandwich. Tears were flowing out of my eyes and no one could work out why.
You see, your problem here is that Beans is way too clever for his own good. He's stacking buckets on boxes and gaining an advantage here and he's got nethie attitude. You are asking for problems here. He's fearless, he's master of his domain. And he's just adorable.
Is that a big bucket of Haribo he's sitting on? Whoooo - talk about a sugar rush there.
Beans is just a fabulous bunny - and you are blessed to have him. :love:

The bunnies have been so interested in getting into each other’s section that they have completely ignored trying to get into the lounge. As a result, I’ve been pulling the baby gate shut when I’m in the lounge, but not locking it into place.
Tonight, watching Bake Off, I had Pickle on my lap having cuddles. Well, to be honest, he has me trained. He’ll have a good stroke, then he’ll reposition himself so that I stroke a slightly different area. Then he’ll try and bite my hand, not in an attacking way, just so that I know I’m in the wrong and then he’ll headbutt my hand until I use the correct stroking/fur fluffing technique in the right area. When I think he’s had enough, I’ll start to scoop him up, but if he want more fussing he’ll hunker down so I know that further fussing is required. :roll:
Anyway, back to tonight, I was fussing Pickle and heard a few thuds coming from the direction of the kitchen. I glanced over and saw the top of the baby gate (I can’t see it all from the sofa) swing open. I heard little feet on the floor and then a Beans landed on the rug and had a binkyfest! He then did one perfect poo on the rug and ran back into the kitchen!
I’m going to have to watch these two, I think you’re right Craig, I may be enslaved soon!

Back