• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Morse Today

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
vBBZ0kv.jpg

eA8kwfM.jpg

rryeB0g.jpg

jcYFhBE.jpg

EuasrNK.jpg

iIMTJYY.jpg

qB3ZE3a.jpg

58nOyxl.jpg

FDNMxFZ.jpg

He looks a different colour every time I see him. [emoji7] Does he get lighter in the summer Jane or is it just the lighting? Bobbi's brindle goes quite gingery in summer but darker in winter.

He looks a different colour every time I see him. [emoji7] Does he get lighter in the summer Jane or is it just the lighting? Bobbi's brindle goes quite gingery in summer but darker in winter.

This is what I was wondering as well.

You've had that field to yourselves again ;):)

He's got beautiful choppers! :D I think Jenna has maybe 5 teeth left if she has one? :( They're in such bad shape too but the vet doesn't want to clean them just yet, they want her more stabilised with her illness first. Her vet is fairly certain she's going to lose more by then.

Brush your toofies and eat your crunchy veggies, Morse! :thumb:

I think his coat colour gets lighter as it gets longer as there is more of the ginger undercoat and the sun makes that more obvious :D

A happy doggy with a smart new(?) harness. :love:

It's his usual one, about 2 years old !

He looks so happy. The garden is very pretty. Is it yours?

No, it is a neighbours :)

Last edited:
Back