• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RAW - #Monday Munchies

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
Let's see your bunnies eating - hay, veggies, the sofa..... [emoji23] Remember, anyone who posts a photo throughout the week is in with a chance of winning a prize from The Binky Shop.

I wish I’d caught Boots customising my boots for me :shock::lol: someone left the shoe cupboard open and he gave them a scalloped edge and some ventilation holes :lol:

Is that why he's called Boots? [emoji23][emoji23]

:lol: no, he was just trying to live up to his name I think :lol: he was part of a BARC rescue, rabbits dumped at Meadowhall in the car park. There was Boots, Dora and Diego :love:

My bridge bunnies Parsley and Bramble tucking into a load of dandelions that I picked in a patient’s garden whilst doing a home visit! :lol: She gave permission of course and enjoyed seeing the photos of them eating them.
DKy0xkfl.jpg

Parsley fishing his favourite dandelions out of a pile of forage.
e7Meo1wl.jpg

Dara

jFoEfaj.jpg

John-Joe

jPRnZ3W.jpg

Endeavour & Aoife

u4i4Jxt.jpg

Lord Herbert & Roisin

2bT2B1u.jpg

Morse says he is being an Honorary Rabbit for RAW !! :lol:

IJkT4xV.jpg

I think I remember Boots and co!

Lovely photos Glingle, what a lovely haul of dandelions too. They're huge!

Jane, lovely buns as always and I'm glad this wasn't a photo of Morse eating poo! [emoji23]

Treacle this morning with her usual slice of narnie. Not a great picture, but she runs under the coffee table after grabbing it, just in case I want it back :lol:

4I5mJop.jpg

Boots nomming some grass. I miss my snuggly boy :cry:
fNQjf2F.jpg

Frosty eating some grass. Could he possibly get any more in :lol:
2UOZHh3.jpg

Boots nomming some grass. I miss my snuggly boy :cry:
fNQjf2F.jpg

Frosty eating some grass. Could he possibly get any more in [emoji38]
2UOZHh3.jpg
Frosty cracks me up [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Busted. Twice. :evil:

t8wk2iM.jpg

OFh69MN.jpg

Aww, come on, the first one is clearly saying “I am totally innocent. This leaf just happened to blow next to me.”
The second one is definitely “What? I was just checking for greenfly infestations!”.

Mum has bought our favourite oat hay and put it in a fun box for me. Hmm hmmm.

Please excuse Lord Archie he is munching his ings hay in the toilet. I am so embarrassed, yours Lady Pip.
d41f67f459cbfc9852f67e869b508d28.jpg
539c0e23657a67691db2b692d0efadae.jpg

Snowy nomming some greens

414017843f7cec19ade2eb3e94bf3187.jpg

And one of my favourite ever photos of Phillip trying to make sure we don’t take the tub away

1d5c0fb8416d470251d3786c5680b2a8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back