• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Someone elses cat

Graciee

Staff member
Is it safe to feed a bit of ham? This cat always hangs out here and adores ham.. I just hope its safe for kitties?
a2044b4b160e88b7fc56353c814d44bd.jpg
4a4d914ed56bbf45d10803f21eb43ed3.jpg
d0497bffe7fb814b656af5623fd0d1f8.jpg
f905025734e17fb521d4f78739cf8c41.jpg
95a79cfb6b7e62648bb32b9fd08ce1fc.jpg

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

No wonder it likes hanging out with you ;) :lol: :love: it should be fine so long as it doesn’t have any dietary issues.

No wonder it likes hanging out with you ;) [emoji38] :love: it should be fine so long as it doesn’t have any dietary issues.
He's here everyday anyway [emoji38] sometimes there's ham though [emoji38] you know when ham is required... He gets really vocal all of a sudden [emoji38]

I probably wouldn't feed ham but Freddie eats flies and spiders so I guess I shouldn't really judge. [emoji23][emoji23]

He's very handsome. [emoji7] There's a really manky looking but handsome ginge who hangs around on our drive sometimes and I'm tempted to lure him in with some ham.
c10c07916057260e4270c5cc0e958cd3.jpg

I love ginger cats :love: I wouldn't feed some one else's cat, a bit of ham probably won't do any harm but you never know his diet at home or if he then starts to spend more time away from home his owners may worry!

I probably wouldn't feed ham but Freddie eats flies and spiders so I guess I shouldn't really judge. [emoji23][emoji23]

He's very handsome. [emoji7] There's a really manky looking but handsome ginge who hangs around on our drive sometimes and I'm tempted to lure him in with some ham.
c10c07916057260e4270c5cc0e958cd3.jpg

Oh my he's gorgeous! [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

I love ginger cats :love: I wouldn't feed some one else's cat, a bit of ham probably won't do any harm but you never know his diet at home or if he then starts to spend more time away from home his owners may worry!
Ah true! He's always here anyway though, even before ham [emoji38] and I've no clue where he lives.. I've woken up with him on the bed asleep, he comes in through the window [emoji849][emoji38] it's difficult with cats.. Tbh I quite like him around because he's nice to the rabbits and keeps the cat out the garden that tries to kill everything in sight.. Including my rabbits [emoji38] but it must be hard being a cat owner never knowing where your cat is :(

Haha, sleeping on your bed! Cats don't give a stuff. [emoji23]
Nope! Yea the first time my boyfriend jumped up like WTH and I opened my eyes, saw the cat, the cat moved it's head a little then shut its eyes again.. I just thought typical! [emoji38][emoji38] Doesn't help I'm allergic to cats! [emoji38]

Ah true! He's always here anyway though, even before ham [emoji38] and I've no clue where he lives.. I've woken up with him on the bed asleep, he comes in through the window [emoji849][emoji38] it's difficult with cats.. Tbh I quite like him around because he's nice to the rabbits and keeps the cat out the garden that tries to kill everything in sight.. Including my rabbits [emoji38] but it must be hard being a cat owner never knowing where your cat is :(

He's a bold cat isn't he!! :lol: I used to always stroke random cats and try encourage them to stay in our garden with food as a child, but then our family cat started to stay out really late and put on lots of weight. My mum worked in the local supermarket and a neighbour was buying lots of tuna and cat treats so she casually asked if she'd got a new cat, the neighbour described her and it was our cat :lol: Who begrudgingly came home on time once the extra snacks reduced :lol:

My mum worked in the local supermarket and a neighbour was buying lots of tuna and cat treats so she casually asked if she'd got a new cat, the neighbour described her and it was our cat [emoji38]

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Cats are such traitors, a little bit of food and they're anybody's. [emoji23]

Back