• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RAW 1st June - Rabbit questionnaire U/D photo of prize

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
For those who haven't seen, we'll be organising some fun stuff up until the 9th June to coincide with Rabbit Awareness Week. We've been generously donated lots of cool prizes to give away so please feel free to join in with whatever takes your fancy.

This one is for your bunnies to complete so that we can get to know them all better. I know many of your rabbits will be able to complete this themselves ;) but, for the bunnies who haven't quite mastered the art of social media yet, we'll allow them to dictate their answers to their human slave.

1) What’s your favourite treat?

2) Do you have a favourite hay?

3) What’s your favourite sleeping position?

4) What’s the best thing that your servant does for you?

5) What does your human do that you find really annoying? Bunnies, we know you probably have a list as long as your arm (or should that be furry front paw) but please just choose one thing.

6) Does your human have silly names for you? Yes, we know they're probably embarrassing but we won't tell anybody! ;)

7) If you had a human job, what would it be?

8 ) What’s the highest you’ve ever climbed?

9) Do you have a bunny friend? If so, who wears the trousers in your relationship?

10) Do you have any secrets or confessions for your slave?

Please feel free to complete this questionnaire for as many bunnies as you need - they can either complete it together or one questionnaire per bunny. :) If your bunny wants to include a photo of their gorgeous self, even better. :love:

Each owner will be entered into a random draw to win a custom made set of toys from Bayos Bunting Balls; you get to choose colours. (check them out on facebook https://www.facebook.com/Bayosbuntingballs/). The winner will be selected by 2pm on 10th June so please get your entries in (by replying on this thread) before then.

Last edited:
My favourite treats are Omega 3 crackers laced with Metacam which are special as only I get them. Timothy hay is the bestest I've had but Mum doesn't get us much variety. MI like to snooze in a comfy bed with my legs out to the side but my warren mates wee on them so I don't get to have a bed often

vhn6jLTl.jpg
The best thing my mum does for me is give me nice back massages to help with my arthritis (though Joey & Daddy give better ones). I don't like it when she tries to smother me with floor loves & she knows but says she can't help it. My name is Mouse / Mousepie. Mousey, Mousse or Mootard :roll: I have 2 bonded bunny friends who both wear trousers (Boos have elasticated waist so they fit over her humungous ass). I don't wear trousers, I wear a maid outfit with frilly knickers. My human job would be a librarian -ssssshhhhh, theres a Mouse in the house. I don't climb much, the highest was about 1.5 foot on to a garden bench to get a good munch on a shrub. My secret confession is I'm in love with Rudey who lives separately in our warren.

Joey here, aka Joe. Joey bum, Joey Snicket, Ginger Snicket & *********. I am THE top trouser wearing bun, lover of Timothy hay & hogweed crispies. Slave is at her best when out foraging for my favourite hedgerow foods, at her worst when she wails Dolly Partons "Joeeeeey" (Jolene) to me practically every day. I've not needed to jump more than sofa height as slave provides at floor level. My job is a herbalist as I am very skilled at this. I do some homeopathy too but thats just to earn some extra bucks & so I don't have to sell too much of the good stuff. Secret confession: I'm scared Rudey will win Boo's heart

The only decent sleep position for a bun with credibility is the sploof

1eUgDarl.jpg

Loving those nicknames, bunnies!

Joey, if you win the prize you could probably use it as ear protection for when the slave starts singing. ;)

Great answers from Mouse & Joey!! All three of my bunnies have answered below :D

Jake: Mine is any kind of herbs, but especially corriander, human doesn't buy it often enough!! Jasmine: The old classic, fenugreek crunchies! Bigwig: I like to eat the carpet and lino, but apparently that isn't a treat. I'll eat anything!

Jake, Jasmine & Bigwig: Human is cruel and only gives us the Ings hay (although we do love it!)

Jake, Jasmine & Bigwig: All squished up together on the rug with Bigwig in the middle. Jasmine likes to stretch her legs behind her

Jake: The male servant lets me up in the bed for the best nose rubs! Jasmine: Gives lot's of yummy hay, I'm always first in to eat it! Bigwig: In a futile attempt to stop me chewing everything in the room I've now got a diggy box with soil which I love getting messy in, and lot's of forage boxes for me to stuff my face in!!

5) What does your human do that you find really annoying? Bunnies, we know you probably have a list as long as your arm (or should that be furry front paw) but please just choose one thing.

Jake: Doesn't let me spend all day on the bed in their room. Jasmine: Picks me up for nail trims! Bigwig: Tries to stop me from chewing everything!

6) Does your human have silly names for you? Yes, we know they're probably embarrassing but we won't tell anybody! ;)

Jake, Jasmine & Bigwig: Human is quite good and uses our proper names!

Jake: I'd be something nice like a carer, as I like to comfort people. Jasmine: I'd be a food taster, as I am quite picky but know the best foods! Bigwig: I would be a police officer, I'm full of authority!

Jake and Jasmine: We're far too chilled out to bother climbing things. Bigwig: I regularly scale the XXL dog crate in our room!

9) Do you have a bunny friend? If so, who wears the trousers in your relationship?

Jake & Jasmine: Definitely Bigwig, she's not to be messed with!!

Jake: I prefer the male human!!

These are all so good! Ima get my buns to fill this out later [emoji38]

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
1) What’s your favourite treat? strawberry :love:

2) Do you have a favourite hay? dad doesn't buy me hay :roll:

3) What’s your favourite sleeping position? I'm a Nethie. Even when I'm asleep I'm not sleeping

4) What’s the best thing that your servant does for you? when he leaves me alone

5) What does your human do that you find really annoying? Bunnies, we know you probably have a list as long as your arm (or should that be furry front paw) but please just choose one thing. when he puts chicken wire between me & the garden centre nommies

6) Does your human have silly names for you? Yes, we know they're probably embarrassing but we won't tell anybody! ;) Pepsie, Boysie, or even worse - Pepsi-boysie

7) If you had a human job, what would it be? Royalty

8 ) What’s the highest you’ve ever climbed? well, i have a thing about plant pots

9) Do you have a bunny friend? If so, who wears the trousers in your relationship? did have & she did. obviously.

10) Do you have any secrets or confessions for your slave? It's me that has been weeing in the pet bed. (Shhhh.)

4XmZYDo.jpg

Last edited:
Treacle here, these are my answers dictated to mum, as she doesn't trust me to do it myself :roll:

1) What’s your favourite treat? - my morning slice of narnie, I try to climb up mums legs if she's a bit slow bringing it

2) Do you have a favourite hay? - anything soft as my teethies can't cope with crunchy stuff, marigolds in it are a nice bonus

3) What’s your favourite sleeping position? - under the coffee table, on "my" rug

4) What’s the best thing that your servant does for you? - gets down under the coffee table and strokes my head and under my chin, she also gives me a nice back massage

5) What does your human do that you find really annoying? Bunnies, we know you probably have a list as long as your arm (or should that be furry front paw) but please just choose one thing. - picks my stray bum nuggets up and puts them in the litter tray, I like to make patterns :D

6) Does your human have silly names for you? Yes, we know they're probably embarrassing but we won't tell anybody! Treacle pants, poppet, princess

7) If you had a human job, what would it be? - princess

8 ) What’s the highest you’ve ever climbed? - I don't climb very well, but I once jumped down about 4 feet and landed on mums back :lol:

9) Do you have a bunny friend? If so, who wears the trousers in your relationship? - No we lost my brother Toffee, but I think mum is a big bunny really, and I have big brother George, who is a cat, but he's a bit scared of me

10) Do you have any secrets or confessions for your slave? I like to wee on the rug when she's not looking (yes I know you do Treacle :evil:)

RAW 1st June - Rabbit questionnaire

Both: Definitely bananas. We love them so much it makes our bottoms twitch when get a banana slice.

Phillip: We love green oat hay but Snowy has to be really careful that she doesn't get the pointy bits stuck in her eye and give herself an ulcer again! :roll:

Snowy: We like to stretch right out, in the same room our humans are sitting so we can keep our eyes on them.

Both: Gives us lovely nose rubs which make us purr.

Snowy: I hate it when they groom my feet! They are ticklish!!

6) Does your human have silly names for you? Yes, we know they're probably embarrassing but we won't tell anybody!
Snowy: Snowee wee! I can't help that I have white paws which go yellow when I sit in my litter tray! :cry:
Phillip: Sometimes they call me Phillipe in a French accent and I don't understand why.

Both: Some kind of furniture designer. We know just how to chew the wooden furniture to make it look great!

Phillip: I once climbed out of my enclosure and into Snowy's before we were bonded. It was quite high but I managed it in one swift jump!

Snowy: Phillip likes to think he's in charge but it's definitely me.

Phillip: We know that every time they go in the fridge if we sit at the kitchen door together looking sad, we'll get a tasty snack!

8fe2cda1dfe247a4e1761de89af3564b.jpg

We have held a conference and we have decided to answer the questions as a group :D We are:

Lord Herbert & Roisin

Jea6S2G.jpg

Aoife & Endeavour

u4l7usW.jpg

Dara

4iTO3N6.jpg

John-Joe

LADWhZg.jpg

We have instructed Jane to post our answers to the ten questions in red font so no-one gets the wrong end of the carrot, so-to-speak.

1) What’s your favourite treat? Fresh Hawthorn :love:

2) Do you have a favourite hay? Yep, the cheap baled Farm Hay. Jane spends a fortune on a load of posh stuff, which we do feel obliged to eat. But tbh she may as well save her money as the baled farm hay wins every time :thumb:

3) What’s your favourite sleeping position? Potted, as kindly demonstrated by Lord Herbert and a squished Roisin

WqB4UZ8.jpg

4) What’s the best thing that your servant does for you? Feeds us :love:

5) What does your human do that you find really annoying? Bunnies, we know you probably have a list as long as your arm (or should that be furry front paw) but please just choose one thing. Cleans our scent glands, I mean how undignified is that :roll:

6) Does your human have silly names for you? Yes, we know they're probably embarrassing but we won't tell anybody! Nope, Jane calls us by our proper names. If any of us are being naughty, which of course is a VERY rare occurrence we may get an 'Oi, you'. Which frankly we feel it best to totally ignore...............

7) If you had a human job, what would it be? Now this one generated quite a bit of debate. We finally agreed that we would willingly put ourselves forward as 'quality control testers' of Cavolo Nero, our favorite Veg :D

8 ) What’s the highest you’ve ever climbed? We dont do climbing, but now that you mention it we all think it sounds like fun...............

9) Do you have a bunny friend? If so, who wears the trousers in your relationship? Well as you can see Lord Herbert lives with Roisin, they are pretty much equals Aoife lives with Endeavour and they too are equals. Hopefully eventually Dara will live with John-Joe. *John-Joe here*- Can you believe it, Jane took me to see a friend of hers last Tuesday. I thought it was just a social call. Guess what, this 'friend' turned out to be a VET and what's more she stole my plums :shock: For reasons I really dont understand I am not allowed to get up close and Bunsonal with Dara until at least FOUR WEEKS after the theft of my plums :? :shock:

10) Do you have any secrets or confessions for your slave? We have a lot that Jane would like to know, but there is not a chance that we are going to fess up to any of them ! :p :lol:

hmm..I would haf to say smoothie :D

no but meadow hay is only good for peeing on.

on my side, snuggled up against Oreeon.

gib me nose scritches

removing my beautiful bunstruction! she calls it a mess, its really a beautiful hard thought out work!

6) Does your human have silly names for you? Yes, we know they're probably embarrassing but we won't tell anybody!
luna-tuna, blind batman, daredevil.. and cutiewookiesnookiecuddlebums :shock:

biting others..what do you meen that isn't a job?

my hoomin. I can not see so I do not like new places

we both have our moments.. we swap pants pretty often.

that I lov her, and I wish I could say sorry for when she brought me home and I was a big meenie, I was jus scareded really

3Mj7jERm.jpg

i lov ALL the food! you cant pick just one! even food that isn't food!

i think i loves timothy the most, but they're all pretty good.

im not giving that away. however i will only slep in my igoo.

leave me along or gib me food. i mean sometimes i get head pets when i want them which is nice, but otherwise i do not care. they stinky.

EVERYFING.
they tell me off for chewing up the carpet or tipping over the water! they should be happy! they are always ungrateful. they never do anything right. so. everyfing.

onion....i have been told other names i can not share here.

nothing. i am a freeloader and these beautiful paws will not work.

i jumped 5ft from the floor to the patio rather than use the stairs.
Luna: you often fail and smack into them though.
oh shut up!

i think i wear the trousers.
Luna: we both do Oreeon
no we do not! I am in charge here!

the male hoomin is horrible and i wish he would never come near me again.

oqU8yi4m.jpg

Haha these have really put a much-needed smile on my face! Some of these bunnies have been waaaay too honest and I love it! [emoji23][emoji23]

Treat, food is treats I not fussy at all, but I do like fenugreek crunchies, and Burgess hill treats.
Actually I have my supper herbs and veggies, greens. But I then have to cry to mum to more treats so she gives me about 5 or 6 ss nuggets, these have shrunk now though as mum says I need mature plus 4 ones

Timothy hay with dandelion and marigold. Dandelions do you know they are so tasty

On my side, with my sheep teddy next to me. Or when mums asleep sneak on bed and just lie your back against her face

Feeds me treats, takes me in garden. Keeps eye on me and I do same to her. Takes me to my great nanna's for a change of scene in garden

If she goes outside without me, yes I know if she goes in garden without me it is not fair. She might say it's raining hard, to cold, windy. But why is mummy out and I can't be. But she then says whenever let me out in past I just leg it back in so no point. But I need to see weather for decide for myself

No not really I get called chasey or just my name chase

Gardener like mum. Love pruning

On bed, on arbour seat outside might be highest. Higher then second shelf on cupboard anyway

No, I'm very particular. Mum adopted me and I'm a very much a mummies boy. Any other bun would have no chance, my human is mine

No she knows everything I've done chew up my nanna's jeans, work top. Mums bedding twice. I try hide fact I done anything but she knows it me. I chewed her hair straightener wire once, when she had leave them dangling. I swear it was a snake I killed not her hair straightener wire

My kiddies in mums avatar pic and signature

Haha I love how Chase spilled ALL his secrets at the end, he has no shame! [emoji23]

Lilac here, mum told me I had to answer these silly questions for her.

Nana definitely, makes my bum dance. But mum is mean and doesn't give it to me very often. I also like all other food though!

I'm not fussy I like all hay, I get a nice variety so I can't complain.

I'm a big fan of the loaf and I also like sleeping sitting up.

Probably growing me grass in a box.

Everything! Probably when she tries to pick me up to take me to the vet, she knows I hate it but she does it anyway!

Plumpkin, puffin, sausage, scrumpleplump... My dad has one but I'm not allowed to write it here it's too rude.

I would definitely be a detective cos I'm so nosey.

On the windowsill, mum told my dad off cos he left the window open but now they've put a barrier up so I cantb do it any more.

I did until recently but he was poorly. I was definitely the boss though. Now I just have to boss the humans around.

I'm a Liverpool fan and I always sit in front of the TV when they play.

Dennis Hoppington here and...

Parsley when I'm allowed it. My hoomans are tight with the treats - they are horrid

All hay. I'm a good boy

Any along as im snuggled along side my custardy wife bun. I am particularly fond of a mermaid sploof though.

The bested thing is when the hoomans leave our warren and mind their own business

Exsist!

6) Does your human have silly names for you? Yes, we know they're probably embarrassing but we won't tell anybody! [emoji6]

Denny boy selecta, laddy lad, laddatee - laddada, Mr Lad, Denny boy, MC Nippy Boi, Denzel Hoppington

YCMA tribute act member (the red Indian)

I climbed on the highest part of the PMH castle. I wasn't sure how I was going to get back down so had to call the fire brigade

Do you have a bunny friend? If so, who wears the trousers in your relationship?

Trousers? I wears disco flares

I often eat my wife's cecals before she gets the chance :) then gives her a big grooms on the face :)

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Back