• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

just about my bunnie

hey everyone i have a rabbit its a mini rex and its a male and just got neutured awhile ago and i have a question after the time is up and it can go bac with the female theres no way they can get pregant rite? but will they still hump? and if they do hump they cant get pregant rite? and also the mom is nursing rite now just had 4 babies and how long does it take for her to leave her young and live withh the male and how long will the babies go on there own? thanks ..also it realli odd..when the babies r born i kind can see there colors but does the pink mean it goin to be white? cuz i have a baby and its got black spots all over it and a couple of pink so im guessing it will be like the dad. black and white? and there 2 odd ones that r lik gray and i dont have a gray rabbit? lol thankss.. byee

hi,
i would wait till the babies r about 8 weeks then u take the mom away from them and after a few day u should be able to intoduce the female to the male but i dont know how long after he is neutered they can be bonded again so need some one to tell u that
becky

Even though your male bunny has been neutered it can take up to 8 weeks for them to become totally infertile so if your girl hasn't been spayed then you would be best keeping them apart for that time.

As far as humping goes I think it is perfectly normal - they try to show they are dominant by sort of squishing the other bunny down.

Kim & Aggie are both girls but every so often they have a wee hump at one another.

Hope this helps.

lol Pam

*taking deep breath* I am not going to be much help here - but can I just say....might be worth while putting some commers in there. I nearly went blue in the face :lol:

Back