• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Goodnight my beautiful Tizzy

Jules

Warren Scout
Tonight we lost Tizzy.

After X-rays and extracting fluid from her lungs it turns out she had a tumor and this caused her lungs to fill with fluid. She was having difficulty breathing and was clearly in distress.

It was best that we let her go gently with no more pain.

Rest in peace my little Tizzy, you were my first bunny and will always hold a special place in my heart.

Tizzy.jpg

dear Jules,
I am so sorry to read of your loss :cry:
I lost a family of my bunnies to myxi this year, even though they were vaccinated. It hit me really hard and i still look out to the empty space on my patio where their run and hutches were kept.
I just have 2 otter rex bunnies now and hope to expand my family soon but my other bunnies will never be replaced as they had their own unique characters.
Now your tizzy is at rest.
Kelly xxx

So sorry to hear about your loss. thinking of you at this sad time, I think your first bun always holds a special place in your heart, I know my Buggs did.

Awww Jules, I'm so sorry to hear about Tizzy, she was beautiful. I think my heart is packed full with my bridge buns and everyone elses :(

They are such adorable little creatures and every one of them is different and unique. You and Tizzy are in my thoughts tonight.

~ Binky free wee Tizzy, take our love to all the spirit buns ~

:cry: Lots of love and hugs coming your way Jules, we have just lost one of our beloved bunnies too, so we understand what you are feeling.

Tizzy was adorable, and had stunning markings...she will be with the rabbit Angels looking down at your right now, and thinking how lucky she was to have lived her life with you.

Take care,
Adele and all the Sanctuary rabbits
XX

It's so hard when you loose your first bun, they are always special and can't be replaced.

Mine was called Toffee and I had him for about 4 years and I only lost him because of bad advice care from my vet and I was a novice. This really pushed me to find out as much as I can about bunnies and hopefully all the ones that have followed have benefited. That's My Beloved Toffee's legacy.

Think of all the happy times and give your other's a good cuddle.

Maureen

Jules

So sorry to hear of your loss - I'm sure your girl will hold a forever place in your heart and you've done the kindest thing of all in releasing her when things got too much to bear for her.

When you've loved and lost a bunny its always so hard but eventually hopefully you'll be able to smile and remember the lovely times you have spent with her.

Binky Free Little one.

I am so very sorry Jules :cry: I too had to make that awful decision with Douglas who I lost this year.
You tried so very hard and gave her every chance - she knows how well loved she is and always will be.
Run free in the eternal sunshine darling.

So sorry to hear this Jules. It is heartbreaking when you lose your first ever bun :( . She was a beautiful girl and lucky to have had such a loving home with you.

Binky free wee girl.

So very very sorry to hear about Tizzy :( it is very heartbreaking news, she is such a regal beautiful lady, my thoughts are with you Jules at this sad time

Im so sorry Jules, When i read that i about cried :cry:
I know how you feel because i felt so upset when i came home one day to find my rebbit pepe had just died :(

Julie

I am so sorry to hear this news. Just think that Tizzy is pain free and you did the best thing for her.

Back