• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Flower taken on my phone :)

Graciee

Staff member
I cant remember what it was, but it was gorgeous! Should've taken a picture of the card [emoji38]
37e1cef72ed9a50a41e96e102e830243.jpg

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Really beautiful :love: I dont have a scooby what it is though, I am useless with all things Horticultural. Amongst many other things :lol:

Really beautiful :love: I dont have a scooby what it is though, I am useless with all things Horticultural. Amongst many other things [emoji38]
I'm terrible with recognising plants! [emoji38] Something I need to work on I think [emoji38]

Very pretty and unusual colouring :) No idea what it is either, but probably a member of the Daisy family.

Graciee - you are in a league all of your own with your amazing tallent and ability to take the most stunning photos. You can pick out the individual colours, some of the very faint UV hues and I could almost imagine how a bee must view this flower. The simplicity is eclipsed only by the sheer beauty of how you have taken the photo.
I think you need to start producing calendars.
Oh, and whilst your at it, how about some more photos of that gorgeous wee Robo you have your heart set on. HAve you got his new set up ready??

Graciee - you are in a league all of your own with your amazing tallent and ability to take the most stunning photos. You can pick out the individual colours, some of the very faint UV hues and I could almost imagine how a bee must view this flower. The simplicity is eclipsed only by the sheer beauty of how you have taken the photo.
Oh, and whilst your at it, how about some more photos of that gorgeous wee Robo you have your heart set on. HAve you got his new set up ready??

gotta agree, fantastic pic of a fantastic flower

Thank you [emoji7] that's so nice of you :)

Ah don't! That little hammie was too cute! I was considering getting rid of my dressing table so I could get another tank in [emoji38][emoji38] but my boyfriend pointed out I have too many cosmetics for that [emoji38][emoji38] if only I was in my house!

Very pretty and unusual colouring :) No idea what it is either, but probably a member of the Daisy family.
So apparently it is called a Osteospermum pink honey (hope I've spelt that right[emoji38])

Very pretty! We've got some but in different colours :D

You should try an app called PlantNet - it's on android, not sure about other OS's. I've been using it for a while and it's been invaluable! It's not always accurate but 95% of the time points you in the right direction. It usually guesses most flowers pretty easily. Plants without flowers are sometimes a little tricky but even then it gets it a lot of the time. It shows other community pictures that you can compare to and decide for yourself if it's right or not. I use it a lot ID'ing plants for the bunnies too. Like I say, most of the time it's pretty accurate, though I would never trust it 100% when it comes to ID'ing anything used as bunny food, but it definitely helps :thumb:

Very pretty! We've got some but in different colours :D

You should try an app called PlantNet - it's on android, not sure about other OS's. I've been using it for a while and it's been invaluable! It's not always accurate but 95% of the time points you in the right direction. It usually guesses most flowers pretty easily. Plants without flowers are sometimes a little tricky but even then it gets it a lot of the time. It shows other community pictures that you can compare to and decide for yourself if it's right or not. I use it a lot ID'ing plants for the bunnies too. Like I say, most of the time it's pretty accurate, though I would never trust it 100% when it comes to ID'ing anything used as bunny food, but it definitely helps :thumb:
Oooooo! I'll download that, thanks :D

Back