• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

8 Chinchillas need new homes

sgprescue

Mama Doe
I have just had a call from a lady in Stowmarket who is looking for homes for her 8 Chinchillas. They belonged to her daughter but she has now gone away to college and the lady does not feel like she can take care of them anymore. If you can help please let me know and I will give you the contact details. She has the following

2 males - 5 year old father and 3 year old son. Beige in colour. Excellent condition

2 females - Mother and daughter, 2 - 3 years old. Excellent condition. Mother is Dark beige and the daughter is light beige.

4 females - 5 year old mother and 3 year old daughters. Apparantly looking tatty as they have all been spraying over each other. Owner thinks they will be better in pairs but has not got the room to split them.

I do not have room to take them myself as I have another 2 coming in tomorow.

Cheryl
Sprowston guinea pig rescue

If anyone wants any of these and lives near Basingstoke i am coming past Stowmarket on my way back home after xmas so can easily pick them up and bring them back for you... just let me know if anyone wants.

Back