• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for John-Joe PLease- He's Home :-)

Loads of vibes for you & your boy. i hope the op goes well & he is back home before you know it .

Thanks both. You'd think after all these years I'd not worry about a healthy young Buck having a routine castration carried out by a very Rabbit Savvy Vet, but........................

Thanks both. You'd think after all these years I'd not worry about a healthy young Buck having a routine castration carried out by a very Rabbit Savvy Vet, but........................

Its natural, I'd worry if you / I / anyone was totally blase about any medical procedure no matter how experienced the vet or routine the op

I don't think I ever get used to them going to the vets, it's natural to worry. Hope it goes well, keeping fingers crossed for a smooth op and recovery xx

Vibes for John-Joe, I hope all goes well today and that he makes a swift recovery ready to be bonded with Dara x

JJ is home :love:

His op' went well and he has already eaten a little. No poo yet and his still a bit dazed. But it's only about 3 hours since his GA so that is not surprising. Hopefully he will perk up throughout the evening.

Thanks for all the vibes :love:

Sorry missed this, this morning, glad to hear he's home safe and sound, if missing a couple of "bits" . Hope he's soon eating and pooping as normal x

So glad to hear JJ's neuter was uneventful and he is now home and recovering. Vibes being sent for his continued good health. :love: xxxx

JJ is as bright as a button now :love: He is eating in his usual greedy Rex way and he has poo'd and wee'd :D

I think I can allow myself to breathe now...............

Back