• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just ordered my shed!

k1984

Mama Doe
Soon excited! Just ordered my new rabbit shed :D :thumb: It's due to arrive in 2 weeks so that gives me plenty of ideas of what to do with the interior .... feel free to share your ideas or existing set ups please! :thumb: :D :D :D x

Ooh, that’s exciting :thumb: there’s quite a lot of inspiration in the housing sticky :thumb: hopefully people will post ideas for you :thumb:

housing ideas/lagamorphs

Soon excited! Just ordered my new rabbit shed :D :thumb: It's due to arrive in 2 weeks so that gives me plenty of ideas of what to do with the interior .... feel free to share your ideas or existing set ups please! :thumb: :D :D :D x
deark1984,--I am very supportive of good useful[lagamorph]- housing.--here is what I have..--large building[facility]-16ftx12ftx10ft-with vaulted ceiling-16 window solarium/shaded,-insulated,hvac,broad band lighting,-sink[h2o]-medical lab..and my office.-I also purchased a shed[plastic-vinyl]-15 years ago-lots of issues,so I went whole hog,---sincerely james waller from across the great pond-usa:love::wave:

Back