• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Owner confessions time

loobers25

Warren Veteran
What bunny stuff have you had a little nom to see what it tastes like? I have tried a piece of plantain and I really don't see why the bunnies go mad for it

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

All veg and herbs, few forage bits.. Critical care (accidentally) and loxicom (again accidentally) [emoji38]

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Grass and apple tree twigs!

I tried an antibiotic once (can't remember which one), because Sonic was making a fuss and I wanted to know why. It was pretty gross.

I eat my hamsters dried banana, I ate the whole pack. :oops:. The beetroot crunchies are disgusting. Tried fenugreek crunchies, so so. :lol:

I think I probably tried it all at one time or another. [emoji23][emoji23] It was all rank!

I’ve not tried any of the rabbits food, I have eaten horse feed as a child when I forgot my lunch at the stables one day, it was Kellogg’s and tasted like crushed cornflakes :lol:

No I have never tried any of the rabbits' food! I cooked a strand of hay by mistake among some veg but you couldn't chew it! :lol:

Metacam (almost daily), some forest fruit fibra sticks I got whilst waiting for p@H to get Booblys fibrafirst sticks in , willow grass, apple & pear. You'd have to pay me a lot to try herb bobert - I hate that smell

I've tried critical care and metacam by accident..didn't taste too bad :lol:

not really tried anything else..altho I ate some cappuccino, well puppuccino, dog treats once. actually tasted like coffee!

I've tried critical care and metacam by accident..didn't taste too bad [emoji38]

not really tried anything else..altho I ate some cappuccino, well puppuccino, dog treats once. actually tasted like coffee!
What you on about?! The critical care is terrible! Actually forgot I've tried baytril too by mistake.. I get why no buns jazzed about it! [emoji38][emoji38]

What you on about?! The critical care is terrible! Actually forgot I've tried baytril too by mistake.. I get why no buns jazzed about it! [emoji38][emoji38]

the smell is disgusting but I didn’t find the taste too bad! although these days I mix in baby food to make it sweeter and easier to syringe [emoji38][emoji38]

I think I tried baytril too.. was like strong horrible mint tooth paste flavour. I hate mint [emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baytril!!! That's what Sonic made a fuss of.

I ended up mixing it in with Ella's Kitchen baby food and spreading the mixture on slices of banana :roll: It's a wonder he wasn't diabetic after!

Metacam (almost daily), some forest fruit fibra sticks I got whilst waiting for p@H to get Booblys fibrafirst sticks in , willow grass, apple & pear. You'd have to pay me a lot to try herb bobert - I hate that smell
They almost sound nice :lol:

I was watching a Grand Designs when they revisit last night (the most beautiful straw bale & oak self build :love:). They were keen to be as self sufficient as possible. The bloke was talking about human forage & specifically mentioned hawthorn. I might google some recipes & surprise Bob:lol:

its all fruit :( no hawthorn leaf recipes anywhere - I'm sorely disappointed. did notice a recipe for Hathorn gin though

Back