• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A confession peeps.............

luvabun

Warren Veteran
OK I had read about bonded bunnies but never thought for 1 minute that they could give each other more love than I was giving them individually. WRONG. :oops: :oops: I cannot believe how soppy Totti and Brody are together. whatever they're doing, they have to have part of their bodies touching. I let them out and they follow each other around. One hops back in the hutch, the other one follows. One's in litter tray pooping, the other one is, er, attached. :oops: Brody eats, Totti's got his head under her chin or in the bowl. etc. etc. I was so wrong.

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

bunnys in love :D :D :D

HrtsAro3Purp.gif

Awwww them bunnies be in love. I have a pair like that Chloe and Boo and very much in love and do everything together including when one is drinking the other has thier head under the drinking ones chin to support them I guess. They are often curled up in the sleeping box together as well, they make a very very sweet couple but not all couples are like that :lol:

Angela

Oh Jill..what a fairytale ending to your chapters of bunny bonding...I knew it would all work out, very well done you :D :D

Thumps said:
Awwww them bunnies be in love. I have a pair like that Chloe and Boo and very much in love and do everything together including when one is drinking the other has thier head under the drinking ones chin to support them I guess. :lol:

Angela

Exactly! and isn't it so sweet to see

Thank you for posting Brody & Totti's bonding process, stage by stage. it's proved very interesting and very very encouraging. in fact, you and becks have given me confidence to.... well lets just wait and see for now!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

So pleased they're getting along so well.

well done you!

juliex

can't say anything yet as we're still arranging things. but suffice to say, from her pics, she's gorgeous... spotted on RR and most importantly, hubby said YES!

What a treat for Jack eh?

Juliex

O the intrigue!!!!! Will Jack be lucky for Christmas? Well lucky-ish if he gets a whiff of whats to come :D

So glad Jill that it has all worked out and they are in love ':love:' ':love:' We have all kept up with the bonding process and I am sure for you...being the anxious "mum"..it was quite a strain..but what a happy ending ':love:' :lol: ':love:'

Back