• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Here's Rosie!

benjiboom

Warren Scout
W4x48c1m.jpg
eHPl5qzm.jpg

After losing Benji in January we said we would never have another bunny, but nothing was the same without him! Then we saw Rosie on a rescue site, she had a bad start in life, and needed a quiet home where she could do her own thing, she could not be bonded to any other rabbit due to what had happened to her before, so she was ideal for us:love: So we now have a new house bunny, she is very different to Benji, but a lovely bun, and she is settling in well. Funnily she has decided to sleep under the dining table, which is exactly where Benji used to sleep, I'm sure he would approve!:love:

What a lucky girl to have found her way to you :love: Offering her a Forever Home is a very fitting tribute to Benji, he would be so proud of you :love:

She's beautiful, yes I'm sure Benji had a paw in her finding her way to you x

soooo pretty.
and yes, i agree with Pets mum. it's great she has a loving home with you.

it's so sad losing a bun. they are never forgotten.

Aww Benji was really special & this wee girlie looks lovely too. She sounds like the perfect bun for you, I'm pleased you found each other

Yes she was Verity! We changed her name to Rosie, easier for our grandson to say, and we think she suits it.
She was from the Rabbit Rescue Northwest. Had you seen her on their site?🙂

Yes she was Verity! We changed her name to Rosie, easier for our grandson to say, and we think she suits it.
She was from the Rabbit Rescue Northwest. Had you seen her on their site?��

'Rosie' is so much better.

Oh she is beautiful. Wishing you much happiness with her.

My house rabbit, Bertie, is as different as could be from my late bunny, Spenser. This makes him all the more special as I often think of Spenser when Bertie acts so differently. No rabbit is ever replaced, but the furry holes they leave behind can certainly be filled.

Back