• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What are your rabbits up to right now?

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
On glorious days like this, I miss having bunnies and being able to watch them mooch around the garden, demolishing my plants.

Soooo, what are your bunnies up to today? I want to be overloaded with cute photos and descriptions.

Frosty is eating hay :love: and Fern is also eating hay, but finishing what’s in her mouth whilst staring at Frosty :lol:
Dk1J1Vc.jpg

Mine are all asleep !!! :lol:

Oh no wait, John-Joe has just decided it's time for another binky about and an 'entire Buck buzzfest'................ !!

disappeared for a while but currently at the bottom of the garden. just mooching about.

KFYDar2.jpg

now getting some shady action & keeping cuteness levels topped up

zwhR8Ov.jpg

AZukBMk.jpg

Last edited:
Mine are all asleep !!! :lol:

Oh no wait, John-Joe has just decided it's time for another binky about and an 'entire Buck buzzfest'................ !!

Mine sleep in the afternoon. All afternoon :lol:

Bless him :love::lol: I hope he doesn’t start spraying:shock: :lol:

Love Fern giving poor Frosty a frosty stare..... [emoji23][emoji23]

John-Joe sounds full of hormones, bless him. Mind you, Alfie's lack of hormones never stopped him pretending he was unneutered.... [emoji23][emoji23]

Mike, lovely photos, your bunny's living the dream!

Gem, when you don't know where they are is when you need to worry! [emoji23]

Love Fern giving poor Frosty a frosty stare..... [emoji23][emoji23]

John-Joe sounds full of hormones, bless him. Mind you, Alfie's lack of hormones never stopped him pretending he was unneutered.... [emoji23][emoji23]

Mike, lovely photos, your bunny's living the dream!

Gem, when you don't know where they are is when you need to worry! [emoji23]

Sometimes she looks very mean :shock::lol:she’s got the resting ‘female dog’ face off to a t :lol:

Sometimes she looks very mean :shock:[emoji38]she’s got the resting ‘female dog’ face off to a t [emoji38]
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] I wouldn't mess with her, she can do whatever she wants.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] I wouldn't mess with her, she can do whatever she wants.

:lol: when I first met her, at the rescue, she’d only recently come in from the fosterers, and fairly recently been spayed, so she was a little nervous. She gave me that look, stamped her front foot at me, grunted and nipped towards me all in the same movement:shock: some people would have said no thanks, but I said challenge accepted:lol: she follows me round like a little dog now, nose bumping my leg for whatever she might want :love:

Boo just kills me. That bunny could sleep anywhere. And look at Rudeys eyes - so full of life and exploration. Wonderful.
Lillian is somewhere up the garden scrabbing about for some food and enjoying the warm evening. Henry is chilling in the kitchen.

Boo just kills me. That bunny could sleep anywhere. And look at Rudeys eyes - so full of life and exploration. Wonderful.
Lillian is somewhere up the garden scrabbing about for some food and enjoying the warm evening. Henry is chilling in the kitchen.

Such lovely bunnies :love:

I’ve got one also snoozing under the coffee table

6d7ee19e86a314a95f98028f919e5708.jpg

and one napping in her favourite spot where she can keep an eye on everyone

c7ac8fec9219db70cfd319326ad41c28.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:D

Pepper sends his love to Henry & Lillian. xxx

Lots of lovely snoozy bunnies, thank you all for sharing. And I love the photo of Rudey, cheekily peeking through the plants. [emoji7]

Zoobec, Fern sounds like a real character.

Back