• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

2 bucks

Nicky

New Kit
Posting on behalf of a friend. 2 male 3-4 year old boy rabbits need new homes where people will have the time to spend with them. 1 english spot type, 1 brown lop eared. Live separately, come with a 5ft hutch each and all equipment if needed. Friendly but need more handling. Not neutered or vaccinated. Healthy. Contact me at Nicky@uknation.co.uk if you can help.

Caz said:
Location would be useful! :)

Caz

I think they are in walsall, west midlands. i think i saw it on tufty or pet rescue, one of them anyway, thats if it is the same ones, I may be confused :lol: I'll check :D and report back to HQ tomorrow :D

Yes they are in Walsall in the West Midlands. They do not have names - they did have but they were forgotten a long time ago:( Basically bought for grandkids who have got bored and owner thinks they would be better off somewhere where they will get the attention they deserve.

Lynn said:
Nicky said:
They do not have names - they did have but they were forgotten a long time ago

:( :cry: Poor buns - I hope their new home is worthy of them

:( :( It is sad is'nt it :( I would imagine that most 'lonely neglected bottom of the garden buns' who end up in rescue would not respond to their given name :( such a shame :(

Back