• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

opinions needed!

binkyCodie

Mama Doe
I'll try and make sense of myself :lol:

I'm going to be upgrading the rabbits pen and changing the room they're in. I have everything necessary for them, pen and lino. the rabbits are in the yellow room, they will move to the purple room (the room I currently sleep in).

however, I don't currently have everything necessary for the room swap yet, as I'm waiting on carpet, which could take up to 3 weeks. so as of the moment, I can't swap the rooms and put them in the purple room and set them up with their new pen. the yellow room needs new carpet after somebunny chewed it half to death....... *glances at Orion and Luna*

my original plan was to wait for the carpet to arrive, swap rooms and set them up in the purple room. I didn't think that the carpet would take so long tbh.

I am tempted to set them up in the yellow room now (theres the space) with the bigger pen and just move them over when the carpet arrives and I actually swap rooms. but I also am worried I could be making more effort for myself.. I do worry with Luna too about change as she isn't a fan of it, but at the same time letting her getting used to the new pen for a couple of weeks first, and then all that will change is the room, might stress her out less? idk!

I'm in a bit of an indecisive mood :lol: what would you guys do? leave it until the room swap or give them the more space now?

If it was me, I think I'd just wait, and do it the once, less hassle, but depends how much work is involved.

I'm quite lazy so I think I would opt for the wait and do it all in one go option too! [emoji23]

I would be keen to try them with more space. It could make the move less stressful for them, having fewer changes at once.

What a love!y problem to have.

yea I was thinking gives them more time to adapt to the pen, and then the only change would be the room. might make things a bit less stressful esp for Luna as she can't see.

I might do it tomorrow, plus I'm really keen to give them more space.

I too am impatient joey :lol:

Good thinking, it might help Luna to adjust slowly. I hope they like the new pen! :)

I’m sure they will love it :love: I’d be interested to hear how you would review the pen :thumb:

I'll let you know when I set it up later zoobec! it seems really neat so far. planning to do it later today, I hope Luna isn't too stressed. I've had the pen in the room so they can get used it and scent it so it shouldn't be too bad. I've got pet remedy in to help hopefully.

I'll let you know when I set it up later zoobec! it seems really neat so far. planning to do it later today, I hope Luna isn't too stressed. I've had the pen in the room so they can get used it and scent it so it shouldn't be too bad. I've got pet remedy in to help hopefully.

I’m sure she will be fine, you are sensitive to her needs and know how to look after her best :love:

08941f92a70708fbfa5e7384c9b1459c.jpg

it’s set up!
it’s really good quality imo and it’s heavy so they shouldn’t be able to move it
they have a good amount of space with it being 156cm, the height of me [emoji38]
it’s a bit empty but I hope to add more over time :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope they like it :love:

Orion keeps sizing it up tho to jump out :roll:

I’m sure they will :thumb:

There’s always one :lol: when I was bonding, Fern kept looking to see if she could jump out :roll: I ended up clothes pegging sheets over the pen :lol:

I hope they like it :love:

Orion keeps sizing it up tho to jump out :roll:
If he's anything like Atticus he'll learn to climb it like a ladder [emoji849] I was in the kitchen and I saw him at the back door last summer looking in at me and for a minute it didn't really register that he was free and just running around [emoji38]

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

oh god :lol:

I'll just have to wait and see, cross that bridge when we get to it! its 100cm tall so I hope he might not bother.. I think he was perhaps just adjusting to his surroundings..I hope!!

if not I might get some office storage grids / c&c grids and make a lid with them rather than a sheet. I had a sheet on the previous one but always found it so annoying, idk why. Orion was forever pulling it down and it always felt like it got in the way.

Back