PDA

View Full Version : Could Dara Have Some Vibes Please

Jack's-Jane
19-05-2019, 04:18 PM
She is currently fighting a nasty RTI and yesterday she also had another seizure. She is on lots of treatment and is being very brave. She tolerates all the hands on care she needs and she still actually 'asks' to be picked up. Thankfully at the moment Dara is bright within herself and she is eating really well. Something tells me that Dara may be an extra special Bunny.............

https://i.imgur.com/MvtBjow.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/NPNrdJA.jpg

A tiny Bunny who has stolen a huge part of my heart :love:

Zoobec
19-05-2019, 04:19 PM
Poor Dara :cry: I’m sending lots of vibes to her and hugs to you xx

kattymieoww
19-05-2019, 04:26 PM
Aww sending healing vibes for her.x

tulsi
19-05-2019, 04:29 PM
Lots of vibes coming her way. She is truely lovely.

Omi
19-05-2019, 04:34 PM
Aww poor little sausage :( Sending lots of vibes for her to feel better soon.

Pets mum
19-05-2019, 05:08 PM
Lots of vibes for beautiful Dara, she's a very brave little bun xxx

Craig 1965
19-05-2019, 05:41 PM
Sending loads of vibes for the beautiful and brave little Dara. xx

Orenoko
19-05-2019, 05:45 PM
Lots of hugs for little Dara! Get well soon little bun xx

susie bun
19-05-2019, 06:51 PM
Love and vibes being sent from Bertieville. xx

tonibun
19-05-2019, 08:05 PM
Sending Dara lots of "get well" vibes. xx

MimzMum
19-05-2019, 09:00 PM
Many get well vibes from me to this special wee bub. I'd love to see a video of her asking to be picked up if you can get one and would like to share it, Jane. :) Currently the only pet I have who begs for carrying is Jenna. (Good thing too, if Ebon did it at her current weight I'd be nursing a hernia! :shock: )

capable
19-05-2019, 10:21 PM
Poor little mite. Many vibes for her, and for you too, Jane.

Barn Yard Bunnies
19-05-2019, 11:18 PM
Hope Dara is getting better. Xxx

Jack's-Jane
20-05-2019, 04:42 AM
Thanks everyone :love:

Zoobec
20-05-2019, 06:27 AM
Topping up the vibes and hugs xx

Omi
20-05-2019, 07:39 AM
Topping up the vibes for your special girlie.

Glingle
20-05-2019, 09:27 AM
Vibes for your beautiful wee girlie x

Jack's-Jane
20-05-2019, 10:07 AM
Thanks again everyone. Dara really is such a sweetie :love: I feel so privileged that she seems to trust me implicitly, despite the fact I am having to give her lots of nasty meds. She does enjoy the nebulising though, I think she understands that it is helping her.

Today she had to have her little hind feet washed as the fur on them was very wee stained. I have never known a Bunny just let me get on with the job and then give me a kissy lick once it was all completed :love:

Once John Joe has had his visit to the plum fairy and a suitable time elapses to render him infertile I really hope that he will bond with Dara. They are living next door to each other at the moment. JJ is not going to be a big Mini Rex, his Mum was VERY small and his Dad was not much bigger. So hopefully that will help.

keletkezes
20-05-2019, 10:58 AM
Today she had to have her little hind feet washed as the fur on them was very wee stained. I have never known a Bunny just let me get on with the job and then give me a kissy lick once it was all completed :love:.I couldn't imagine doing something like that with either of mine! Even Charlie was more tolerant of handling than Lopsy :S She's such a special little girl :)

Orenoko
20-05-2019, 12:37 PM
Thanks again everyone. Dara really is such a sweetie :love: I feel so privileged that she seems to trust me implicitly, despite the fact I am having to give her lots of nasty meds. She does enjoy the nebulising though, I think she understands that it is helping her.

Today she had to have her little hind feet washed as the fur on them was very wee stained. I have never known a Bunny just let me get on with the job and then give me a kissy lick once it was all completed :love:

Once John Joe has had his visit to the plum fairy and a suitable time elapses to render him infertile I really hope that he will bond with Dara. They are living next door to each other at the moment. JJ is not going to be a big Mini Rex, his Mum was VERY small and his Dad was not much bigger. So hopefully that will help.Sometimes I think they just know when you're trying to help, Teddy is very laid back with all of my poking and prodding. Wishing Dara all the best for a speedy recovery and hopefully a husbun!

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk

Glingle
20-05-2019, 12:53 PM
Aww bless her. She reminds me of my Bramble, she’d just sit there on the worktop whilst I sorted out her meds and just let me squirt them into her mouth. She even let the vet take blood from her without any sedation or wriggling. I hope little Dara continues to improve x