• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RAW - fun and games U/D prize sneaky peeks

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
https://www.rabbitawarenessweek.co.uk/

Rabbit Awareness Week is 1st to 9th June and, to coincide with that, the mods and I have been putting together a few ideas for some fun activities for you to take part in. We'll post more details up nearer the time but make a note in your diary to check in on the 1st so see what we have lined up for you. ;)

There'll be cool prizes up for grabs too because, well, who doesn't love a freebie! As a little heads up, in case you want to make a start, 8) there will be a bunny crafting thread so get making - anything you like, as long as it has a bunny theme. I might have dusted off my crochet hook for the occasion too but the options are endless......

https://www.rabbitawarenessweek.co.uk/

Rabbit Awareness Week is 1st to 9th June and, to coincide with that, the mods and I have been putting together a few ideas for some fun activities for you to take part in. We'll post more details up nearer the time but make a note in your diary to check in on the 1st so see what we have lined up for you. ;)

There'll be cool prizes up for grabs too because, well, who doesn't love a freebie! As a little heads up, in case you want to make a start, 8) there will be a bunny crafting thread so get making - anything you like, as long as it has a bunny theme. I might have dusted off my crochet hook for the occasion too but the options are endless......

Great idea !! :D

Oh what fun ahoy! Bertie plans to celebrate RAW by landing on my head first thing in the morning to increase my rabbit awareness in a very literal way.

Great idea !! :D
Hopefully the activities will go down well. Me being reunited with my crochet hook, I'm not so sure..... [emoji23][emoji23]

I look forward to 'seeing' lots of you on the week. We've got a variety of things planned so hopefully you will all find something you want to take part in throughout the week. :)

I'll be announcing some sneaky peeks of the prize goodies we've kindly been donated too. ;)

Hopefully the activities will go down well. Me being reunited with my crochet hook, I'm not so sure..... [emoji23][emoji23]

I look forward to 'seeing' lots of you on the week. We've got a variety of things planned so hopefully you will all find something you want to take part in throughout the week. :)

I'll be announcing some sneaky peeks of the prize goodies we've kindly been donated too. ;)

That sounds well iffy................ :shock: :lol:

Just a couple of the prizes we have lined up:

Nature's Own Pets have donated a box of lovely goodies and Bunnies that Lunch are giving away a Bunny Picnic Box. [emoji16]

Last edited:
You could probably challenge your human to make you a tiara out of the prize if you win. [emoji23] I'm sure you're already treated like a princess though. [emoji6]

Aoife wants to make sure that there will be A LOT of edible prizes. She says she is starving and really needs 'bulking' up. It takes a lot of calories to maintain her 5kg physique........... :roll: :lol:

Back