• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit doesn’t like friends and family.

Rosie132

Young Bun
My rabbit has really started to trust me. We cuddle and play for hours. However, when I invite friends over or my family come in my room he doesn’t like them. He’ll hide somewhere and is terrified of them. It’s funny because I’ll say “yeah he’s really cute, he likes to play chase and likes his ears being rubbed” then they’ll walk in and he’ll sprint off and they’ll say “oh, he doesn’t like me” and laugh. Surely he must think that if he can trust me then he can trust my friends/ family?

Your bunny has to get used to others "invading " its space .It trusts you ,you are part of its warren.Time and gentle introductions may help.However some buns don't like change etc.

Your bunny has to get used to others "invading " its space .It trusts you ,you are part of its warren.Time and gentle introductions may help.However some buns don't like change etc.

This :thumb: my bunny Fern doesn’t like visitors, although she has started to get used to them :thumb:

Back