• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Blue mini rex

Tamsin

Administrator
Staff member
Beautiful blue mini rex looking for a home. Anyone want a piccy? She's in Middlesex. :D

Tam

violet%201lg.jpg

Violet is 4 years old, neutered and loves cuddles.

awwww i would love her but no more room at the inn im afraid :cry: :cry: i think she would make a lovely girl friend for mr frosty what do you think lynda?!!!! :lol:

:lol: Snowball has her eye on Mr Frost :wink: We're hoping to have them both as house rabbits once he's been neutered.

:shock: Wow she is gorgous!!! Does she get on fine with other rabbits? Where abouts is she? I always wanted a rex they look bootiful!! :D

ooooooooooooooooh. The spitting image of Claude eh!

Now there was a bun a certain hubby of mine was admiring the other day saying he'd like one just like him...Claude!

How far is Middlesex to me??

Edit: Just realised I recognised her because I was looking at their site the other day - they are under an hour away but not sure they would let me have her as I wouldn't be pairing her up straight away unless Kathy still has that gorgeous Casper rex boy and I can persuade them both I am trustworthy without a homecheck (live too far away) - I am sure my vets would give me a glowing reference - I have spent enough there ;) and they must call me the overprotective bunny mummy behind my back as I am always ringing them up too :roll: :oops: ?

Caz

Lol, ring them up thats the best way to find out, doesn't hurt and you can ask them all about her :D

Have you rung them Caz? I'm sure they would trust you to care for her..I think Kathy still has the caster rex and a white rex so the choice is yours!! :wink:

Hmm I have rung Kathy, got her a/p - hoping to cadge a lift when my dad goes to pick up my bro tomorrow in Nottingham and go see her - if she is around!

I will probably try to phone the one in Twickenham tomorrow.

Caz

Caz said:
ooooooooooooooooh. The spitting image of Claude eh!

Now there was a bun a certain hubby of mine was admiring the other day saying he'd like one just like him...Claude!

How far is Middlesex to me??

Edit: Just realised I recognised her because I was looking at their site the other day - they are under an hour away but not sure they would let me have her as I wouldn't be pairing her up straight away unless Kathy still has that gorgeous Casper rex boy and I can persuade them both I am trustworthy without a homecheck (live too far away) - I am sure my vets would give me a glowing reference - I have spent enough there ;) and they must call me the overprotective bunny mummy behind my back as I am always ringing them up too :roll: :oops: ?

Caz

What you mean this claude?

Hes a very beautiful bunny and mine all mine!!!!
71edec5d1978ff8fa4b09443d06010be.JPG

50d3979d67cd567cd53513f39a9513df.JPG

b49898c3895af027165358917c336a55.JPG

do forget my sky she is a sky blue with a white belly, eye circles and white behind neck
soz pic on no website i cant post pics on here lol
im hopeless :lol:
becky
have u any more pics of violet as she does seem big for a mini

That's not fair taunting me with more pics of him - he is very gorgeous - I have been subtly leaving the computer with the pics of Claude and Violet up on the screen - I think I am breaking him down ;)!

Caz

Well after getting a bit lost last night I saw Kathy and the rexes - they were all beautiful!

Bit of a suprise for me though - I thought the caster rex was a little boy but she was a little girl - doh to me for not checking first - however the black one is a lovely little boy if a bit shy!

I am going to see Violet after work on Monday - I hope she likes me - then if all goes well I will be able to pair them up after Christmas - when my dad drops my bro off again he will probably be coming back with a small furry - not sure whether to take Violet up and let her choose yet!

Caz

Caz said:
Well after getting a bit lost last night I saw Kathy and the rexes - they were all beautiful!

Bit of a suprise for me though - I thought the caster rex was a little boy but she was a little girl - doh to me for not checking first - however the black one is a lovely little boy if a bit shy!

I am going to see Violet after work on Monday - I hope she likes me - then if all goes well I will be able to pair them up after Christmas - when my dad drops my bro off again he will probably be coming back with a small furry - not sure whether to take Violet up and let her choose yet!

Caz

i am the only person who didnt get lost going to kathys????? :lol: :lol:
which one you having? i thought the white boy was lovely

Back