• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The annoyance of cute bunnies!

Glingle

Warren Veteran
Just nipped into the kitchen in the Taskmaster ad break to put my cup in the dishwasher and get a drink ready to take up to bed when it finishes.
Pickle and Beans are living separately in the kitchen. I have to go through the side where Pickle is first and then Beans’ section to get to the dishwasher and sink. I couldn’t see Pickle until I peered round the table and saw him fast asleep on the cage with his little white tummy on show. As he hadn’t moved, after I’d mentally squealed at how cute he was, I figured I could probably sneak into Beans’ section.
I quietly walked over to the divider and looked through to see where Beans was. He was fast asleep in the tray next to the barrier with his white tummy on show! Of course, I couldn’t bear to disturb the pair of them, so I snuck back into the lounge and am hoping that they wake up before Taskmaster finishes!
As an aside, I’m swapping the bunnies over everyday so they keep being around each other’s smell and get the same amount of space. That means I can’t rely on telling who is who by which side they’re on. I can usually tell them apart by their coats as Pickle has a slightly paler, smoother coat. They’re both moulting at the moment as so their coats look the same! I think Pickle is still Pickle and Beans is still Beans, but I’m not 100% sure.:lol:

Aww :love: my lion head sisters Apricot and Ginger were very similar until luckily Ginger grew more fluffy :lol:

I have 2 identical Nethies but at least a look underneath gives me a clue as they are brother and sister. xx

Back