• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Territorial

Denny

Mama Doe
As you all know I have 2 guests until tomorrow (Pi and Mash)

Firstly, not being used to 2 bunnies I had to clean the litter tray this morning while doing the other bun chores. they are big drinkers, should i be changing the litter tray twice a day :?: There is three news papers at the bottom with a load of hay on the top

Second, since I have cleaned them out this morning, I think it is Pie that has become abit teritoral of the hutch. I just popped in to refill hay rack and he keeps pushing my hand out of the way. I managed to get the hay in but he has pick it out and chucked out the hutch :roll: . They have free run of the utility/kitchen but it is Pie that seems reluctant to come out, he is stretched out on his side bunny napping :D

Thirdly, Mash does those side flip thingys, rolling over sleeps if you get my drift, but he seems to hurl himself over onto Pie, is this what 2 bunnies do :?:

Are you sure Pie wasn't asking for a nose rub? Although he could just have a different idea of where hay should be kept :lol:

They seem very close, so I guess Mash is just making sure he gets to sleep next to Pie ;) Flopping next to each other if fairly normal, hurling yourself at your friend is a little over enthusiatic but thats bunnies for you.

Its very interesting watching two bunnies interact. I bet your spending ages bunny gazing :D

Tam

Tamsin said:
Are you sure Pie wasn't asking for a nose rub? Although he could just have a different idea of where hay should be kept :lol:

They seem very close, so I guess Mash is just making sure he gets to sleep next to Pie ;) Flopping next to each other if fairly normal, hurling yourself at your friend is a little over enthusiatic but thats bunnies for you.

Its very interesting watching two bunnies interact. I bet your spending ages bunny gazing :D

Tam

Yes your right Tamsin, it is certainly fascinating watching them.

Pie is definately booting me out :lol: he will have a nose rub no problem, it is when I go to put something in there, ie, the toy that came with him, your right they do love it, but now, I put it in the hutch, he chucks it out :lol: he pushes my hand until it is outside the hutch :lol: If I go to stroke him he does'nt have a problem :roll:

I have pretty much left them to it if you know what I mean, all buns will be a bit cautious at first, settling period and all that, but today their personalities are coming out :D

It is so lovely to see them interact with each other :love:

Sorry if the boys are being naughty.

Delia said they got their litter emptied twice a day. She said they were very playful and boystrous.

They are devoted to teach other so are probabaly just having a bit of a muck about.

Once they get here I am basically just going to leave them too is as much as possible for a few days until they get used to their new surroundings then I will introduce myself gradually.

lol Pam

Ps Tell their their mum will be cross if they don't behave.

kimbun's mum said:
Once they get here I am basically just going to leave them too is as much as possible for a few days until they get used to their new surroundings then I will introduce myself gradually.

I think they may introduce themselves before that ;) They like a nose rub as you open the door and they make sure their noses are their waiting :lol:

kimbun's mum said:
Sorry if the boys are being naughty.

Delia said they got their litter emptied twice a day. She said they were very playful and boystrous.

They are devoted to teach other so are probabaly just having a bit of a muck about.

lol Pam

Ps Tell their their mum will be cross if they don't behave.

:lol: :lol: :lol: I like naughty :D :D Just shows personality :D

I have changed the litter tray anyway. Do all people who have a bonded pair change their litter twice a day or is it just buns who are heavy drinkers :D

Pam, today they have really come out of themselves :D I would'nt wait to long to introduce yourself, you are their mum :D I think they will introduce them to you first anyway, like Tamsin said. I have been fascinated by them :D You are going to be amazed by them :lol:

I know that once they get here all my plans will be thrown out of the window as I am sure I won't be able to tear myself away for a minute.

Kim & Aggie never get any peace so why should the boys be any different. :lol: :lol:

I have got a big bale of hay for them all - hopefully that will last a day or so. According to Gabby who blabbed all ont he phone to her Dad "mummy came home with a haystack!" - and here was me trying to smuggle it in.

lol Pam

kimbun's mum said:
"mummy came home with a haystack!" - and here was me trying to smuggle it in.

lol Pam

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You managed to get it out the car then, I'm impressed! I can never lift the damn things, they're huge.

bunnyhuggger said:
kimbun's mum said:
"mummy came home with a haystack!" - and here was me trying to smuggle it in.

lol Pam

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You managed to get it out the car then, I'm impressed! I can never lift the damn things, they're huge.

You'll just have to start supping your porridge :lol: :lol: That will make you strong and put hairs on your chest :lol: :lol:

lol Pam

kimbun's mum said:
You'll just have to start supping your porridge :lol: :lol: That will make you strong and put hairs on your chest :lol: :lol:

lol Pam

Porridge :shock: blahhhhh!!!!!!!! disgusting stuff, and my Jordans just wouldn't look right with hair on, they're striving to maintain the Clive Anderson look :wink:

Back