• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Grooming kit

Bellatrix15

Warren Scout
Hi guys! I have now set up a rescue! It’s very exciting. Thinking of offering a grooming service to get a little extra money in for the rescue. I also have lots of bunnies now in rescue that need grooming! I see lots of conflicting advice on what brushes are best to use. For example some people swear by the furminator and others swear it’s dangerous!

What would you consider grooming essentials for all sorts of coats and fur and conditions!?

Thank you!

Well done you! Lots of good reports on the Cat Zoom Groom!
We use that here, it's very good, although I don't groom mine much, just when they have excess fur.. I don't think bunnies really need grooming all the time?

Also nada works on the rexes, maybe one of those gloves... A little bit, plucking them works the best [emoji38]

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Yep that's the one, I found for my mini lops those double sided combs worked the best

It doesn't look like it would do much but I trust your recommendation and will give it a go!! Really wish they did a bunny shaped one :lol:

It doesn't look like it would do much but I trust your recommendation and will give it a go!! Really wish they did a bunny shaped one [emoji38]
Yea tbh it works for my buns coats.. But Idk if it would for a mini lop, I had two and they needed a comb.. They had tuffs of fur.. Whereas my white buns, when you touch them they give off a cloud of fur.. So the zoom groom thing collects it all basically... I've found that not all bunny coats are the same and there's a double sided comb thingy that works really well for some coats, I'll see if I can find an example online!

Back