• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Boscov has been rescued!

After some frenzied discussion with Delia at Bobtails we finally managed to get in touch with Boscov's (formerly Leo) owners, who for various reasons couldn't keep him. Got a bit lost on the way, but he's now safely up at Bobtails. Jim seemed to take a bit of a shine to him - he's a lovely friendly floppy rabbit and was very patient about having various bits of matted fur removed and his nails trimmed and so on.

Depending on how he's getting on, he should go to see the vet on Friday for a check up (he seems pretty healthy though), and then we'll see what's what.

Gosh but he's big and fuzzy. :)

He sounds lovely - big and fuzzy boys are the best (at least that's what Funtime Frankie tells me) :lol: :lol:

Gosh we are keeping Jim & Delia busy this week.

Have you got any piccies.

When are you hoping to get him.

lol Pam, Kim & Aggie

Aww, thats good news!

Did you get a peek at the new french lop they have in?

I thought he was the new French lop they were getting in! :oops:

No pictures; I "forgotted teh cambera". Ahem. But Delia said they'll be getting a pair of British Giant does in in January, and they don't get on, so one of them might make him a fine lady companion... :D

We're hoping to get him, I suppose, the weekend after next, so the 19th most likely. Depends on getting the home visit and stuff. :)

Andi said:
I thought he was the new French lop they were getting in! :oops:

quote]

sorry, I think this is my mistake - again :oops: :oops: Delia said they were getting a french lop in this week and I thought it was another french lop.

I think I will just keep my mouth shut - all this numptiness is getting out of hand.

lol Pam

The house move is Friday. :? So while Andi and the burly removals men are lugging boxes, I'll be hiding in the dining room turning it into a rabbitorium fit for, umm, rabbits.

I think French lop Delia mentioned was Boscov. She didn't mention another Frenchie when we asked about possible wenches to keep him company.

But we haven't moved yet! Are you staying put? More room for me and bunnies I suppose. I can get Boscov a girlfriend. Lady Bertie McHobnobs. A fine future name for a fine future bunny.

But without this move you would never have been allowed to have Captain Boscov Horatio Moonmonkey move in with you.

lol :lol:

bertie and Andi... i hope when you live together your going to set the pc's up side by side so we can still enjoy the banter between you both :lol: :lol: :lol:

I suppose I'll need to set up more accounts if we're to get more rabbits. I don't want them to get jealous of Andi being the only bunny allowed to post.

Oi! I didn't let you out! Get back in your cage!

backinyourcage.jpg

Lol, at least you got a big bit of vetbed to sleep on. Thats comfy stuff, I was very tempted to curl up for a nap when my bit came :lol:

bunnyhuggger said:
Oooooooooo Bertie, is he litter trained? :shock:

No. He's filthy. Wees everywhere, currants all over the place, and you wouldn't believe how sticky his bum in. I've never known such a dirty bunny. I just toopk pity on him in the rescue when I saw how bald and short eared he was.

Back