• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

starsky

Rexy bexy

Mama Doe
Hi all,
Some of might know that i resuced what we think is a english X Dwarf lop, we said will take him on till we find a new home for him but luckly we had already found him one b4 he had already got to us, when he arrived the little girl was so upset that she coulnt even say bye to him, so we decided that we will look after him so she could come and see him. It been over a month now and not one word from them, so i now need to find him a new home stable loving home. Not only is it cause of that but he is very frisky so we did decide to neuter him(which i mencined b4) to put with our old doe but dont have a huch big enough for them both and cant afford to neuter him now. Another prob is that he doent get on with the rest of the rabbits and upsets them, as every time he is let run of the garden and goes into the shed the rest of the rabbits go mad and try to get him through the cages, also a mother pushes her son and daughter out the way to get him and keep the them away from him but never does that with the rest.
So i think it is best for him to be in an enviroment which he will be more comfy in
He is really friendly, got loads of character, in good health. I am willing to provide hutch and food with him too. Oh he is also vaccinated against mixi.

Sorry it is so long but just wanted to know the whole story.

Pics of him can be found on my website in rabbit gallery, scroll down the starsky

becky

opps ps he is around 2 years old

thank you,
i hope so too, he is just so cuddly and quite big too. He loves people and even when to a rabbits how in the pet class
becky

thank you,
i hope so too, he is just so cuddly and quite big too. He loves people and even when to a rabbits how in the pet class
becky

hi,
just thought,
if any one u north is interested im going to a rabbits show at grantham on sat the 18th of december, well that is if we cn fit the hutch into the car as well or on the 21-22nd of january we will be going to one of the biggest rabbit show in doncastor, which is something not to miss out on
becky

Speaking of rabbit shows "the London" was held in my old local leisure centre this year and I was going to go have a look then forgot about the date - I remembered the weekend after it had happened - I was well gutted!!

Hope Starsky finds a new owner soon!

Caz

hi there Becky,
have tried to send you a private msg but it does not seem to be getting through. I am interested in giving sparky a home :D
where are you situated? i work in herts, live in beds but visit birmingham on a regular basis? are you anywhere near them?
do you have any pics?
regards
kelly xx

here he is Kelly
starsky%20by%20window.jpg

starsky%20looking%20up.jpg

starsky%20on%20bed.jpg

starsky%20under%20table.jpg

Hope you can give him a home

hi
chirs thanx for the pics :D
awww just seen pics of bandit on ur webby and looks so cute, is it head tilt he has? i always think they look cute like that, my friend had a baby blue lionhead with that and looked so cute, but it dont seem to bother them either, do u have any probs with him?
becky

Back