• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for John-Joe PLease- U/D 5th May

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
He had is Nobivac Myxo-RHD vaccination 7 days ago. Today we have this...................

Daq26zT.jpg

:cry:

Last edited:
:cry: sending lots of vibes for him xx

I am getting myself in to such a state. The last two spays I had done led to the death of the two Does. 3 out of the last 4 vaccinations I have had doe have caused adverse reactions

Bad luck ?

Or what.......................

:cry:

Best wishes John-Joe, and you Jane. A serious conspiracy of coincidences, and you do take on the more, uhm, troublesome cases so are more at risk of bad stuff happening I suppose? But you put so much love and care in, it's more than many buns see in a million lifetimes :love: They're definitely in the right place with you :D

Lola had very similar reactions to it so now the vet agrees to not have it anymore (plus her chronic tummy issues play a big factor in this decision too). Sending lots of vibes for John-Joe xx

My strongest healing vibes coming to John-Joe speedily and prayers being lifted for his complete recovery. ((((((Huge hugs)))))) on the way too for you, Jane. Sometimes bad luck just comes at us in waves. It's not fair. :( Keeping you in my thoughts. xxxxx

Oh Jane, I'm so sorry you have yet more worries about what should be plain sailing of vaccinations/neutering.

I hope it turns out not to be as fear, or if it is, that it settles quickly.

Back