• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eric has joined his brother over the rainbow bridge :(

Lisa F

Mama Doe
I can't even wrap my head around this right now. :cry:

On Wednesday night we noticed that Eric wasn't eating his food and seemed quite lethargic. We took him to the vet in the morning (yesterday) and she ruled out stasis but his temperature was very low and he wasn't reacting to anything so they were very worried. They kept him there all yesterday, doing blood tests, an x-ray and an ultrasound. The verdict was that he had an abnormally enlarged kidney, most likely a tumour. By yesterday evening he wasn't responding to anything they tried so we had to make the decision to let him go. :cry:

It's all been so fast. Losing both our boys in less than two months has broken us completely. Eric was my soul bun and I can't bear the idea that he won't be there running around my feet and demanding head rubs anymore. :cry:

I am so sorry to read this! Maybe they had something which was hereditary, passing so closely to one another. Binky free with your Brother, Eric xx :cry:

You must be heartbroken, I'm so sorry for your loss. Sleep tight beautiful Eric. Thinking of you xx

Oh Lisa, words can't describe how sad I feel for you. I'm so sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you at this sorrowful time. :cry:

Sleep peacefully, Eric. xxxxx

I am so so sorry to read this. It is heartbreaking news and my thoughts are with you. Binkey free beautiful young Eric - reunited over the bridge with your brother. xx

Back