• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Piggies Posing - Sleep Tight Rosie

Nikki26

Mama Doe
Hello RU! We is off on holiday today as our Mum said she is getting on an aeroplane. We are ever so excited and are sitting here patiently waiting for our taxi to arrive!

TQBgIbE.jpg

XfFpu6U.jpg

Last edited:
Piggies ! :love: have a lovely time sweeties, hope you've got lots of pocket money from mummy xxx

I am in Florida at the moment and sadly I got a message from my animal boarder that Rosie had passed away in her sleep :cry: Rosie was an old girl and so it wasn’t unexpected but I’m so desperately sad that it didn’t happen while she was at home. I have received a lovely message from the lady looking after them that she had given ‘Ugo (her mate) lots of fuss and attention. This is my worst nightmare but I have to carry on with my holiday for everyone else I am with.

Sleep tight my beautiful Rosie. You started off being an argumentative little madam but mellowed out to be a lovely, gorgeous pig who loved the sunshine and munching on grass. We will miss you so much. xx

I am in Florida at the moment and sadly I got a message from my animal boarder that Rosie had passed away in her sleep :cry: Rosie was an old girl and so it wasn’t unexpected but I’m so desperately sad that it didn’t happen while she was at home. I have received a lovely message from the lady looking after them that she had given ‘Ugo (her mate) lots of fuss and attention. This is my worst nightmare but I have to carry on with my holiday for everyone else I am with.

Sleep tight my beautiful Rosie. You started off being an argumentative little madam but mellowed out to be a lovely, gorgeous pig who loved the sunshine and munching on grass. We will miss you so much. xx

Oh no, I am so very sorry :cry: What a tragic thing to happen whilst you are so far away :cry:

I am sure that the Boarder is very upset too :cry:

RIP Rosie xx

I’m so very sorry:cry: how sad :cry: thinking of you and sending hugs xx

Popcorn free at the bridge Rosie xx

Back