• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Morse and Another 'Culinary Delight'................

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
............ a dried chicken foot :mrgreen:

1Cb8FxB.jpg

XfwVMOO.jpg

R1FzCNU.jpg

a9fsixP.jpg

H4G6G7f.jpg

a6WKBXP.jpg

Gawd I struggle with feeding him a Carnivorous Diet................... :mrgreen:

Oh Morse, that's gross! How do you do it Jane!
Ah well, as Zoobec rightly says, at least he's enjoying it :) x

Definitely a worthy cause! And eating the whole animal (if not by himself) is better than wasting half of it :)

Stinky breath [emoji38]. You and Karen have a lot in common, one word - tripe. :mrgreen:
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Are you saying me and Morse both have stinky breath? [emoji23][emoji23]

I got some frozen (fresh) chicken feet from my raw food supplier for crazy prices. The dogs love them and they're a good natural source of glucosamine and chondroitin too. But I always trim the claws off even though the raw feeding groups say dogs can manage them fine. [emoji23][emoji23]

I agree with the idea already said that it's good to use body parts that would otherwise be thrown away. Still gross though lol! [emoji23][emoji23]

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Are you saying me and Morse both have stinky breath? [emoji23][emoji23]

I got some frozen (fresh) chicken feet from my raw food supplier for crazy prices. The dogs love them and they're a good natural source of glucosamine and chondroitin too. But I always trim the claws off even though the raw feeding groups say dogs can manage them fine. [emoji23][emoji23]

I agree with the idea already said that it's good to use body parts that would otherwise be thrown away. Still gross though lol! [emoji23][emoji23]

Its the sound of the crunching of bones that does for me................... :mrgreen: The chicken feet dont smell, but the dried duck's neck.....................OMG NEVER AGAIN :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Haha oh god, yeah, the crunching is awful. I'm used to most of the smells now [emoji23] but I hate the smell of kidney.

Back